The Second Castleland Group Story

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Napoleon
Archer

The Second Castleland Group Story

Post by Napoleon »

Welcome to the second Castleland Group Story! Anyone can still post things in the old thread, if they have anything else to add to the last posts that they feel is important, or if they want to tell what happened in the five years between the two stories.

While we are in there, don't talk unless absolutely necessary," Kazikana told Elwyn sternly.

"Don't worry," said Wilhelm, "I am sure Elwyn will do fine."

In the five years that had passed since the Jarithian War, Elwyn had tried many, many occupations, but found that if the job didn't involve adventure and an element of risk, it was not for him. In the past five years, Elwyn had sailed down to Holderkranz, the Black Falcon colony, to be a bodyguard for surveyors, and had been kidnapped by cannibalistic natives. He had served in the Wolfpack Underground, helping Wolfpack members to evade capture by King Benito's Normen Empire. He had even been a tailor, but soon found the job to be less than exciting.

Last month, he had joined up with a three bounty hunters: a Black Falcon man named Wilhelm von Knight, a Peachlandian woman named Zarahe, and a Sameri named Kazikana Mozuke. They were all just his style; loose cannons.

Currently, the Sameri Empire's leader, Sosukay Khan, had employed them to break into the castle of Lord Vlad, of the Morcian Moorlands, which was one of the few Morcian lands not conquered by Benito. What they were supposed to do, was break into the castle, find the treasury, and steal the “Legendary Sword of the Khans.” It all sounded pretty bizarre to Elwyn and the others, except Kazikana, but they accepted the job because it paid well.

Well, they were at Vlad's fortress, but how were you supposed to get in? Kazikana studied one of the towers closely. Finally, he said, “Ah, here is what I looking for! See open window?” the group looked closely and saw it, “We go in there. Where rope?” he asked in broken Common Talk.

“I got it,” answered Zarahe.

“How are we going to secure it? That window is at least seven stories up,” Elwyn wanted to know.

“I climb up and attach it,” responded Kazikana in a matter-of-fact tone.

“You are crazier than a hoot-owl!” Elwyn exclaimed disbelievingly.

The group silently stole through the bushes, towards the tower. Once they all reached it, they made ready to execute their plan. First though, Kazikana had to scale the wall. He dug his fingers into a crack in the stone; then his foot, then his other hand, which was followed by his other foot. Up he went like a monkey. Kazikana was the groups resident acrobat and thief, supposedly able to steal a beaver coat with the beaver still in it. He was nice enough to talk to, but his past? Eh, he kept that to himself, leading some to believe he was a criminal. His chief characteristic were his neatly combed black hair and his love of stealing things.

Zarahe was one year older than Elwyn, and had a similar personality. Their pasts, however, were totally different; while Elwyn was the son of a Ruratainian farmer, she was the daughter of an infamous Peachlandian burglar, who stole from actual dons. Her chief characteristic was her dark brown hair which she wore pulled back and her habit of constantly sharpening her throwing knives.

Wilhelm was the group's brute force. He was 40, but he still had the stuff to pack a monstrous wallop or lift a huge amount of weight. He had once been a gladiator in the Black Falcon arenas. His chief characteristic was his shaggy blond hair and an ugly scar on the left side of his face; a souvenier from his gladiator days.

Elwyn looked on nervously as Kazikana neared the open window...
Last edited by Napoleon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

[url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/Teen_LEGO_Fans/index.php?]TeenLEGOFans.com![/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/55680977@N04/]My Flickr![/url]
Albatross_Viking
Gentleman

Re: The Second Castleland Group Story

Post by Albatross_Viking »

By now, Kazikana had reached the open window. He dissapeared for a moment, then showed up again, waving for his companions to come up the rope. Zarahe went first, climbing easily up the wall. It took a little bit longer for Elwyn and Vilhelm, but the whole group had soon got through the window.
They were in an almost exaggerately furnished room. There were 4 beautiful armchairs, a huge, decorated bed, and lots of stools, small tables, wardrobes and more. The floor and walls were all covered by embroideries, blankets and paintings. It was clear that somebody thinking of themselves as quite important lived here. In the middle of the room was the roof held in place by a pillar, to which Kazikana had tied the rope. Vilhelm dragged the rope up while Elwyn removed it from the pillar. They could of course have to get away in a hurry, in which case a ready rope would be very handy. But on the other hand, nobody knew if they would need the rope again, or if one of the castle´s residents would come into the room to close the window, and then see the rope hanging out of it. Zarahe put the rope into her bag again, and they went to the only door leading out of the room. They listened for a moment. Nothing. They had discussed this part before they went into the castle. Elwyn would go first since he, in case somebody came down the corridor outside, with some luck, could seem to be one of Vlads servants or a squire. He slowly opened the door and peered out. Nobody there. Elwyn quickly stepped out from the room and began walking unconcerned towards a corner some 3 metres to the left of the door. When he reached the corner, he went around it without acting suspicious in any way. He got around the corner. There was nobody. He knocked his heel into the wall beside him three times. Three seconds later, Kazikana came out of the room and waked silently to stand besides Elwyn, hidden by the wall for anyone coming from around the corner. Wilhelm and Zarahe joined them a few seconds later.
Lenfel Militia & Minister of Information Distribution
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/t-est/LCC ... ald_fl.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/friskywhi ... banner.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/56213339@N07/]FlickR[/url]
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

"Where do you think the treasury is?" Zarahe asked Kazikana.

"Probably downstairs. Maybe on the first floor. Follow me," Kazikana said quietly as he drew his razor-sharp sword. He looked around and proceeded to walk down he nearest flight of stairs, alone. Once he scouted out the floor, he whistled for the others to follow.

"I was wrong. Treasury over here," Kazikana announced.

Elwyn looked at the door Kazikana was standing at, "How are we supposed to get in there? Vlad is known to be overly-protective of his treasures."

"Leave that to me," Zarahe said calmly while pulling out an incredibly thin, sharp knife. She stuck it in the heavy-duty lock and tried to unlock it, "Errgg," she grumbled, "This is tougher than I suspected..."

"Hurry!" exclaimed Wilhelm angrily, "Shadow Knights could come here any second!"

“I know, Willy! I'm trying!” she said unhappily, “I think...I... have...almost...got...it!” she muttered as the lock fell to the floor, “See? I told you!” she said while shoving Wilhelm. She gripped the door's handle and turned: “Oh...In the name of Agaste! Open!” she shouted as she shoved against the door.

“It must have some kind of lock still on it,” said Elwyn quietly.

“Oh, well then,” Wilhelm said while rubbing his hands, “I know what to do!”

“What?” asked Zarahe scratching her head thoughtfully.

“Take it off it's hinges!” Wilhelm stated matter-of-factly.

“Woah! Even you are not that strong, buddy!” warned Elwyn.

“Non-sense!” said Wilhelm as he put the edge of his sword against one of the door-hinges. He tried for five minutes. Soon, his friends made him stop.

“Stop,” ordered Zarahe, ”There is only one way to get inside: blow it up.”

“Are you MAD!” asked Elwyn, “We blow that up and everyone in this fort will come rushing in here.”

“No choice,” she claimed while she took out a small container of explosive. She used a file to make a small gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. She carefully took out the small explosive and stuck it under the door. She nervously took out a match right as Elwyn grabbed her arm.

“Don't do it, Zarahe! Let's just go! Money isn't everything,” he told her.

“It'll be a really small explosion. Just enough to get the door down.”

But it did her no good. Elwyn tried to grab the match, and they both tried to wretch it away from each other.

“Stop it!” said Kazikana. But it did no good either. Zarahe finally resorted to scratching Elwyn's face to get the match.

“I am not abandoning the mission now,” she said as she finally had a firm grip on the match. She scraped it against her boot heel and lit the fuse of the explosion.

The door came down with a large boom. Inside the room, on a silk cushion, was the Sword of the Khans. They could here guards rushing to the sound of the explosion. Elwyn and his friends would have to be quick...
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

[url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/Teen_LEGO_Fans/index.php?]TeenLEGOFans.com![/url]

Seikfreid
Journeyman

Post by Seikfreid »

Kazikana rushed into the room. "Hurry! In to the chamber!"

The four companions rushed into the room, for the moment not even noticing the glittering treasures that surrounded them on all sides. Kazikana rushed over to the cushion and slowly, reverently, withdrew the Sword of the Khans.

"Come on, we musn't tarry!" hissed Elwyn. The guards' footsteps had drawn even nearer.

"Then lets be going," snapped Kazikana. He crossed to the corner of the room, knelt, and raised a section of floor a little bit.

"Well?" he asked. "Are coming or not?"
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

The group rushed down the secret passage way. It was extremely dusty and there were many cobwebs.

“I gotta hand it to you, Kazi,” said Elwyn, You sure are a master of the art of escape. But, you, Zarahe... you almost got us captured or worse.”

Zarahe frowned and responded, “Hey! I was the person who got you in this group. This operation is partly my investment. I am the safe-cracker! I know when I can or cannot get a door down. You don't.”

Elwyn angrily fired back, “Oh, yeah? Well my life is MY investment! I don't want myself or anyone else in danger and--” .

“Sshhh!” Kazikana interrupted, “I hear something...behind this wall,” He quickly started pulling away cobwebs.

“Woah!” exclaimed Wilhelm while looking at the small door discovered by Kazikana, “Where does this lead to?”

Kazikana pushed on it and it opened after a liitle effort. The noise they heard was a horse neighing. They were in the stables.

“Come on,” said Zarahe before being grabbed by Kazikana.

“No. I must scout first and make sure that there no enemies,” he said. He silently stepped out of the passageway. He didn't see anyone at first. Suddenly, though, he heard approaching footsteps outside. A figure pushed open the stable door and walked over to one of the horses. From the look of it, he was one of the elite guards. He had on a coat of mail covered by crimson coat and had a vicious-looking short-ax strapped to his belt. Kazikana crept up closer. All of a sudden, the guard started turning around to look at the other horses. In the blink of an eye, Kazikana leaped up in the air and disappeared from view. He stealthily walked on the rafters, following the guard. When the guard stopped in front of another horse's stall, Kazikana saw his chance. He quietly dropped back onto the floor, drew a dagger, and plunged it into the guard's back. Elwyn, Zarahe, and Wilhelm came out of the secret entrance and helped Kazikana pull away the guard's body.

“Vell done, my friend,” said Wilhelm, “I can kill people real good when ve are in battle, but you are the quietest assassin I have ever seen.”

“My sensei taught me all I know. He legend in Sameri Empire. But, anyway, let's get on horses and ride out.”

“Oy! Intruders!” a soldier cried. He had been waiting for his friend, the guard Kazikana had killed. He had lost patience and came in to witness the bounty hunters galloping directly toward him.Wilhelm had saved the dead guard's axe, and now threw it at the new guard, knocking him down, but not killing him.
The bounty hunters were now almost into the woods. But before they could get away, the guard got up, grabbed his spear, and threw it at Elwyn. The spear missed Elwyn, but killed his horse. Zarahe and Wilhelm turned around and rode back toward Elwyn, who laid on the ground, unconscious from falling. Wilhelm tried to get Elwyn to wake up while Zarahe pulled out her blade and swiped at the guard. Instead of just missing, the guard grabbed her arm and pulled her off her horse. But Zarahe was not in trouble. She picked herself up, pushed the attacker away, kicked the guard, and sliced his throat. After she stole a horse for Elwyn, she escaped with the others.

Albatross_Viking
Gentleman

The four mercenaries sat around a small campfire, with a pot of soup cooking over it.
Wilhelm was sharpening his sword, Zarahe made dough for a bread, Kazikana read some book, and Elwyn just sat turning around a stone in his hand. He moved forwards to take a look at the soup.
"We got the sword, so what now?", he asked. Kazikana looked up from he book without moving his head.
"Got back to coast, of course. Deliver the sword and get our money". The Sameri looked down and began reading again. Elwyn rose to his feet and streched his arms in the air.
"Getting sleepy, huh?", he said to himself. "Better walk a little around".
He began walking away from the camp, not forgetting to pick up his sword on the way.
The forest around them was nearly all black, with only the sound of the fire and an ocasional bird to break the silence. Elwyn peered out into the darkness. Some sixth sense told him that there was something or someone out there. He bowed his knees, listened carefully for any unusual sound, and began sneaking slowly forwards. He cursed mentally and sopped to listen as a thin branch with a snapping sound broke under his feet.

Something made a slight noise in a very thick bush to his right side. Elwyn struggled to not move. Experience had taught him that anything as small as moving your head to look could make an enemy aware of your position. There the sound was again. The leaves of the bush rattled, and he saw something moving around in there. Elwyn did not hesitate for a second more. Without any other sound that that of the jump itself, he leaped towards the bush, drawing his sword in the air.
Whatever was in the bush, it sensed the movement a moment too late. Elwyn came crashing down on it and raised his sword to strike. His victim panically got back on its feet and fled out in the night.

Elwyn sighed in relief as he saw the deer dissapear in the undergrowth. He began rising to stand.
"Take it easy, no reason to hurry", a low, friendly sounding voice said from somewhere in the darkness. Elwyn froze, and began turning towards the sound.
"One more movement, you on your way to whatever underworld you belive in!". This voice was as cold as ice. It simply had to belong to someone who would not hesitate for a moment killing whoever should be nearby.
"Drop sword!". Elwyn didn´t dare to resist, and let his sword drop to the forest floor. At the same moment, he felt the cold steel of a dagger on his throat.
Then, the knife suddenly was removed.
"Well done. You could become a good sneaker, though i dont see why you had to scare that deer", Kazikana said. Elwyn turned around, and couldn´t belive his eyes.
"Kazikana! By Janzarr! You scared the living soul out of me!", he shouted.
Kazikana just smiled at him: "That was supposed to be so, after all. But as i said, you neither not too bad at this".
Elwyn shook his head. Kazikana said he was good at moving unnoticed. But the Sameri had followed right behind him, without him hearing anything. That was just creepy.
The two mercenaries went back to the camp, where the soup and bread was soon ready.
Sir Zeppelin
Foot Soldier
Location: On the battlefiels, performing my duties as a foot soldier.

Post by Sir Zeppelin »

Zarahe woke the whole group in the morning--they'd all agreed on taking guard shifts throughout the night.

"What's cookin'?" a sleepy Elwyn asked.

"My famous surprise stew," Zarhae said with a cheery smile.

"Not the surprise," Elywn said, rolling over.

"Oh yes." A cynical smile crossed Zarahe's face as she woke up Wilhelm. "I'm sure you'll love it. It's got all sorts of ingridients--boy, if I could just remember what they were?" Zarahe looked as if she was trying to concentrate, but really she was just egging Elwyn on.

Wilhelm said, "Whatever it is, I'm eatin' it." He grabbed a bowl, and started dishing it up.

"See," Zarahe said, pouting. "Wilhelm likes my stew, and you don't. I think I'm going to cry."

"I never said I didn't like it," Elwyn said, crawling out of his blankets. "It's just not my favorite meal."

"Now now," Kazikana said, grabbing a bowl. "No time for petty arguments. We need to eat, pack, and hit the road. We have a long path ahead of us." Kazikan bent down to slurp from his spoon. "Bah! What did you put into this stuff?"

"You too?" Zarhae looked at Elwyn, who was staring sleepily at her, at Kazakina, who was trying to seperate the bits of unidintifiable objects from his stew, and then at Wilhelm, who'd eating his bowl and was hungrily staring at the steamy, bubbling pot of stew that still hung over the fire. 'Wilhelm, you're my favorite," she said, walking over and hugging him.

"Does this mein I get vor stew?" Wihlem asked, staring hopefully at Zarahe.

"Yes," Zarahe said. "Since these two hooligans won't eat it." Zarahe refilled Wilhelm's bowl, and went into the tent in order to pack her things.

Kazakina gave a quick wink and chuckle to Elwyn, and began to saddle the horses.

Elwyn shook his head. "Women," he said. Walking past Wilhelm, he patted him on the shoulder. "Better eat up."

"Vorkin' on it," Wilhelm said, dishing up another bowl.
Here comes the orator! With his flood of words,
And his drop of reason.
- Ben Franklin

[url=http://legotales.webs.com]LEGO Tales[/url] [url=http://castlelandgroupstories.webs.com]Castleland Group Stories[/url]

[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi/]My Brickshelf[/url]

Enjoy writing LEGO castle stories? Check out [url=http://s13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World/]Castle World[/url]
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

“Hey, Kazi,” addressed Elwyn, remembering the earlier events.

“Kazikana finished swallowing his jerky and turned to Elwyn, “Yes?”

“How did you sneak up on me so quietly earlier?” Elwyn asked him bluntly.

“It's the Sword, partly,” Kazikana answered while fingering the hilt of the Sword. He had it strapped on his back since he took it from Vlad's castle, “The Sword makes any warrior far more powerful than if he not have the sword. But, I know how even without the Sword. My sensei could sneak up on anyone,” he pulled out another piece of jerky and asked Elwyn if he had any other questions.

“Who was your sensei?” Elwyn asked carefully; he did not want to get on a subject that could make his friend sad. Chances were, Kazikana's master was dead.

“My sensei die long time ago. He killed by outlaws. I would rather not talk about it,” Kazikana said sadly. He wiped a tear from his eye.

Elwyn saw he had been too nosy. He picked a different topic, “What is so great about this Khan Sword?”

“Ah! The Great Sword!” Kazikana exclaimed, immediately brightening, “Sword used by every khan of Sameri Empire until Morcian thieves stole it eons ago. Legends say that upon it's return, Great Dragon Spirit will be upon the Empire and it will become the greatest power that the world has seen since the dawn of civilization. I hope it is true.

Elwyn had no idea that the Sword was so important...or, possibly, dangerous. If the khan, Yokoma Chan yin Sang, got his hands on it, he could try to use military force on his neighbors. If they thought they were blessed by the Great Dragon Spirit, they would most certainly try to flex their military muscles. That would mean trouble for not only people like King Robin and Benito, but would trickle all the way down to people like himself, Wilhelm, and Zarahe.

Sir Zeppelin
Foot Soldier

Post by Sir Zeppelin »

This is getting ridiculous... somebody has to get this story in gear, even if it is as small a post as this.

After they finished pasking their supplies, the travelers embarked for their next destination. Elwyn had been traveling with the group for several years now, and was used to the routine.

Zarhae would sneak ahead, making sure that no traps lay ahead. Kazikana and Elwyn would lead the main caravan, which consisted of one pack horse. Right behind the pack horse followed Wilhelm, who kept an eye on things on general.

"Where are we going?' Elwyn asked Kazikana.
And his drop of reason.
- Ben Franklin

[url=http://legotales.webs.com]LEGO Tales[/url] [url=http://castlelandgroupstories.webs.com]Castleland Group Stories[/url]

Enjoy writing LEGO castle stories? Check out [url=http://s13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World/]Castle World[/url]
Albatross_Viking
Gentleman

"Why, out to the shore, of course! To deliver the sword and get our pay", Kazikana replied angrily.

Elwyn looked around in the forrest for some seconds. He could not decide if he should ask the question he had thought of for so long time. It was after all Kazikanas people they were trading with.

"Ehm... Kazi... you know...", he started nervously.

"Gah! What?", Kazikana hissed.

"Eh... alright, this is not because i have any special mistrust in Sameri oranything, but i just have to ask this, ok? Do... do you think they will pay us at all?", Elwyn said hurriedly, the words seeming to stumble over each other. He bit himself in his lip. Had he said to much?

Kazikana stopped his horse and starred straight out in the air.
After a few seconds silence, he turned to look at his younger companion, and shook his head.
"Elwyn i... i dont know", he said sadly.
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

I noticed, Zepp, that in your last post you said Elwyn had been with the group for years. In an earlier post, I remember saying that Elwyn had been with the group for months. What should we agree on? Months or Years?

After a day of traveling, the bounty hunters reached the shore. Waiting for them was a ship and about ten Sameri warriors.

A man wearing a full suit of armour walked up to Elwyn, “Ah! We were waiting for you!” the man said in good Common Speech, “Do you have the sword?”

“Uhh...” Elwyn was slightly nervous, but the man seemed friendly enough, “I...er...”

“Yes!” interrupted Zarahe, “But are you going to come through with your side of the deal?”

The man looked at her. He was clearly scanning for weapons, “Of course! We wouldn't lie. I swear it upon my mother's life!”

Zarahe nodded at Kazikana, “Give it to him, Kazi,” Kazikana reverently placed the sword in the man's hand.

reverently placed the sword in the man's hand.

“Thank you!” said the man, “Goodbye,” the man motioned to his men to board the ship.

“Wait a minute!” yelled Elwyn, “You swore upon your mother's life!”

“In my country,” the man started, “I am known as Greybeard. My mother has been dead for over two decades. The swear was meaningless.”

“You dirty thief! Rot in the Underworld forever!” yelled Elwyn angrily.

“As I said before, goodbye!”

And with that, the men boarded the ship and set sail.

Sir Zeppelin
Foot Soldier

Post by Sir Zeppelin »

Months
"Megablocks!" Kazikana said, throwing his hat onto the ground. "Tyco Megablocks Other Cheap Imitation Brands! We've got no money, and they're already sailing away!" Kazikana looked far out to sea. The boat was only a quarter of a mile away, but he was gazing farther than that. "There is some hope," he said, a light returning to his eyes. "The tide is against them, and look who's approaching the beach!" Kazikana whipped out a telescope; the device wasn't advanced enough to be tremendously helpful, but it did help him identify the flag that flew off the small cog that was sailing into port. "That's Captian Burgess; he's returning with Joosten."

"We must be quick," Zarahe said, saddling her horse. "We must ride to yonder light tower and signal the Captian to attack the dirty rats. Come on!"

The entire group mounted their horses, and rode after Zarahe, who was already far ahead. With luck, they would be able to signal Captian Burgess, and claim both their pay and the sword.
And his drop of reason.
- Ben Franklin

Sir Zeppelin
Foot Soldier

Post by Sir Zeppelin »

Captian Burgess, a tall, broad man, removed his telascope from his pocket and put his eye to the lens. "Joosten!" he hollered to his comrade.

"Yes sir?" Joosten, a young man of twenty and a smooth-shaven face, answered his captian's call.

"Your eyes are younger than mine; tell me what insignia lies on that flag that is flying on the coast."

Joosten took the eyeglass from his captian, and pressed his pupils to the lens, trying to determine what the flag looked like. It didn't help that the ship was constantly swelling up an down, and sending saltwater spray into his eyes.
Joosetn closed the eyeglass shut, an excited look crossing his face. "You won't believe this, captian!" he said, practically jumping up and down. "That's Kazakina, Zarahe, Wilhelm, and Elwyn! I haven't seen these guys in ages!"

"Neither have I," Captian Burgess said, frowning.

"What's the sad look for, captian?" Joosten asked.

"I think they're in danger, or something; look at how desperatly they're waving that flag."

"Are they using code?"

"They might be; get that spyglass back out, and see what they're signaling."

Joosten hurridly released the telescope from its container, and pressed it to his eye. "They're saying...
And his drop of reason.
- Ben Franklin

Albatross_Viking
Gentleman

"...Ship... got... our... money... stop it", Joosten said slowly.

"Hm... ship? Must be te one out there, then. Everybody back to the ship! We´re to stop that boat out there!", shouted Captain Burgess. "And Joosten, tell our friends over there that we are going to help them".

Joosten took out a flag and waved a series of signals to the four mercenaries.

"Look! They´re replying!", Zarahe shouted excited: "Ehm... got... message... stopping ship!".

Soon, Captain Burgess and his men were heading towards the Sameri ship at full speed.
Both ships jumped up and down on the waves, but the Sameri one was not as well built for the task as Burgess´ ship, wich was made for the purpose of getting around quickly.
Thus, it was not long before they lay side by side. It came to a short fight, but the outnumbered Sameri were soon defeated, and Burgess began dragging their ship back to the coast and his friends in there.
When the first greetings were over, Kazikana asked the question they, all wanted to know the answer of.

"Were is their leader? An old looking man. He got an old, decorated sword that belongs to us".

"Old looking man? Decorated sword? Kazi, i really don´t know what you are talking about... the only persond onboard the ship were 12 young men, no older than about 30..."

Wilhelm, Kazikana, Zarahe and Elwyn looked confused and shocked at each other. This Greybeard type was gone. And with him, the Sword.
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

At the Khan Citadel, one week later...

Greybeard saluted the armed guards as they let him through the gate of the Sameri castle. The old man was heading to the Imperial Throne room to present the Sword to the Khan. Inside the castle were many thatched roof houses and military buildings.

While on his way to the Khan, Greybeard stopped to watch two warriors duel with blunted swords. The skill that they exhibited was incredible. The Imperial Sameri Army was truly a formidible force. These two men were fighting like fifty men, and there were thousands like them. If the Imperial Army was unleashed, they would certainly prove a tough nut to crack for the continental powers.

Greybeard moved on after the warriors were done praticing. He soon found himself at the door to the Khan's Headquarters. He knocked twice and a servant answered the door.

“Ah, Greybeard!” said the servant with a smile, “You wish to see the Khan?”

“Yes, is he available?” asked Greybeard. He had the Sword underneath his coat, and he started to feel it slip,”Uh, take me to him, please,” said Greybeard. Suddenly, the Sword slipped of his belt and onto the floor.

“Sire! Is that...the Sword?” asked the servant excitedly.

“Yeeeesss...And you better not tell anyone about it, or there will be hades to pay. Understand?” asked Greybeard.

The servant's face turned pale, “Oh, I swear! I'll never tell a soul!”