Pink Knights?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Kev
Bailiff

Re: Pink Knights?

Post by Kev »

Grink Knights?

I only have a Dragon that has the quartered printing on his torso, and noticed that the white has extremely heavy "bleed through" of the dark green color. At first, I thought this was intentional, but now think that maybe the Dragon's were intended to have a true white/dark green pattern.

Does anyone know what the story is on these guys? Any variations out there?
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

So LEGO Customer service is responding to requests for exchanges of pink for red? Can those of you who have had success with this provide a true tally of what you have had replaced and whether LEGO works this as an exchange or a courtesy replacement? I suppose a phone call to my Customer Service Rep is in order.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Count Blacktron wrote:So LEGO Customer service is responding to requests for exchanges of pink for red? Can those of you who have had success with this provide a true tally of what you have had replaced and whether LEGO works this as an exchange or a courtesy replacement? I suppose a phone call to my Customer Service Rep is in order.
From all the mentions of this here on the site, it seems quite clear (well, to me it does...) that this is just LEGO's regular, and impressive, customer service in action. In six years on this site, I've yet to hear a single account of someone complaining to customer service about a missing/damaged/wrong part and not getting the correct part with a modicum of fuss. I've also never heard of them doing an exchange for the bad parts, so I think it's safe to say that since that never made the news, this is no special "Operation: Mass Pink Relief," just regular, stellar, customer service replacement.
OverLoad
Steward

Post by OverLoad »

Kev wrote:Grink Knights?

I only have a Dragon that has the quartered printing on his torso, and noticed that the white has extremely heavy "bleed through" of the dark green color. At first, I thought this was intentional, but now think that maybe the Dragon's were intended to have a true white/dark green pattern.

Does anyone know what the story is on these guys? Any variations out there?
I'll have to check mine to see if this is happening as well. I didn't look at the torsos all that much, but I'm pretty sure that they are printed perfectly fine.
[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/128569443@N02/]-New Flickr-[/url] [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MrGray]-Brickshelf-[/url] [url=http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtop ... =4&t=24758]-Tales of the Nortlen-[/url]
Frank_Lloyd_Knight
Steward

Post by Frank_Lloyd_Knight »

Maybe LEGO should introduce a new Flamingo faction of knights next year.