Lego Castle Animated Series

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
troll
Laborer

Lego Castle Animated Series

Post by troll »

HI, I'm very into lego animation now, and I've came over the animation training, so my 'problem' is stories.
What I want is you to give suggestions to episodes, stories and details, and I'll use it to make some more or less continued episodes.
I want to fletch in alot of factions (ie. crownies meets wolfpack )

well, no "rules" so here we go! :D
Look! it's a troll, it's a funny troll! ---> :orc:

"When nothing goes right, go left"
Storm
Villein

Re: Lego Castle Animated Series

Post by Storm »

Do you have anything on Youtube? Test animations and stuff? I'm something of an animator myself, and would love to see what you do.
As for a storyline goes, how about a revolt against a tyrannical nation? (e.g. Forestmen v. Crownies)
Alternately, what about if a greedy nation threatens a smaller nation's way of life? (e.g. Dwarfs v. Islanders/Elves
I'm Storm, and you've just read my post.
A kind word and a gun will get you farther than a kind word alone -Al Capone
troll
Laborer

Re: Lego Castle Animated Series

Post by troll »

Do you have anything on Youtube? Test animations and stuff?
I do not have any lego videos at youtube yet, but I have alot of test animations on my computer, but I can promise Great quality.

how do I send files? (via CC)
As for a storyline goes, how about a revolt against a tyrannical nation? (e.g. Forestmen v. Crownies)
Alternately, what about if a greedy nation threatens a smaller nation's way of life? (e.g. Dwarfs v. Islanders/Elves
a very good main plot (for a first season), gotta use it! (you had luck with you, today I received some islanders :D)
Look! it's a troll, it's a funny troll! ---> :orc:

"When nothing goes right, go left"