I could tell you the details of the contest, but then I'd have to ban you. And we certainly don't want that, do we?
Here's what I CAN tell you: there's a contest. It has some rules. There are secret
prizes. There are three secret
categories. We want you to enter.
What are you building? What's the point? The point is to create your own secret
society, with rules, regulations, and such. The kicker is you can't post your entry publicly.
Your entry is secret
Rules? Yeah. Rules:
1. You may enter up to three seperate entries.
2. Each entry may have three photos--no collages.
3. Each entry must be between on a base between 8x8 and 32x32. No exceptions, no hang-overs.
4. Each entry must have at least three minifigures.
5. You may use customs, including weapons, accessories, and stickers. I'll even let you cut brick. But no clones, please.
6. To enter, you must PM a mod (either Plums, Blue, RobinHood, or Maedhros) a link to your entry. If on Flickr, mark your uploads private. You will PM your deep-links (ending in .jpg) to the Mod in question as well as a link to the Set. We, the Knights Templar, will assemble all of the links in our secret location.
You may post your MOCs publicly for feedback AFTER
September 15.If you post it on a forum, MOCpages, or anywhere else for feedback prior to that date, you will disqualify your entry.
You have between September 1 and September 15 to PM your links to a Mod. Winners will be announced before October 13.
The secret contest is open to all members of CC save for the Knight's Templar, seeing as we're running the contest. Yes, Admins, you may enter too, if you so choose.
Most importantly--have fun with this!