Well, there are those who thought it would never come. Most of those were me, in the face of University, a seeming impossible obstacle to surmount. Yet, never the less, I have found the time, and, more importantly, the energy and will to host, yet again..The Mini Castle Contest VI Create a smaller than minifig scale castle MOC.
Check out the last 5 if you want a bit more information on the subject: MCC I
, MCC II
, MCC III
, MCC IV
, MCC V
For the best place online to find mini MOC inspiration and examples, check out Bruce's (and I am a poster there) Microbricks
1. The creation must be castle based. By this I mean pretty much anything that was around in medieval times.
2. The creation can be Ninja and/or Ancient times and/or Viking.
3. The creation's base size cannot exceed 32x32 studs.
4. There is no piece or height restriction.
5. You may use customized pieces, but not pieces from any clone brands.
6. You may enter as many entries as you want, but try to go for quality as opposed to quantity.
7. You may enter creations built and posted online before this contest, but they must have been built within the last 6 months.
8. You may not enter creations entered in any other contest, past, present or future.Categories:Misc.
There are two distinct categories. The first is the miscellaneous category. Basically while the other one has a specific requirement, this one is for everything else. If it's not specifically for the other category, it goes here.Ancient Civilization
Our other category this year is for MOCs of Ancient civilizations. Build something from the Egyptians, Romans, Greek, Babylonians, even fake ones like Atlanteans, whatever strikes your fancy. Rule 1 does not apply here.Deadline:
The deadline for entries is midnight (CC server time), October 31st. This contest ends just as the CCC VIII starts. Prizes:
First place for the main category will be a #7948 Outpost Attack
. Graciously donated by our good friend Sir Nelson.
Second prize for the main category is a #5614 The Wizard impulse set.
Since there seems to be as many Ancient category entrys as the main so far, I decided to go with equal prizes.
First place in the Ancient Category is a specially made minifig utilizing Brickforge "ancient" accessories. Our good, and generous, friend Rick-ricks has graciously donated it. No picture avaliable at this time....consider it a suprise.
Second place is the Dwarf Key Chain. Judging:
The judges will consist of a three person panel. Me, myself and I.Pictures:
You may submit as many pictures for your entry as you want. But please, keep them under 1024x768 pixels. And if you post a picture in this thread, please keep them in them sized to forum regulations (no bigger than 500Wx400H). You may submit entries by replying to this thread.
So best of luck to all who enter our sixth year of this contest. If you have any questions, please post them here and I will get at them as quickly as I can. As I mentioned up top there, I am in University this year, and may very well be somewhat busier. This shouldn't affect response time noticeably, but it could happen, so bear with me.
I build, therefore I am.
Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.