City of the Gods

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Firefox
Gong Farmer

City of the Gods

Post by Firefox »

Well, I haven't been very active in this forum since I joined, but I've been busy building. I recently created my first microscale MOC and I'm rather proud of myself on this one. You'll find all the information on the main page, so, enjoy the pictures, and comments and criticism is always welcome.

(Link to MOCpages page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/236717
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Re: City of the Gods

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

I like this MOC. It has a "Greek" feel to it, with Zeus, Poisidon, and Athena temples. The ships in the harbor are a nice touch. Well done.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Blego7 »

Fun little scene here. I love the statues representing the big three. Though from what I know from Greek mythology the only time Hades was actually allowed into Olympus was during certain holidays. Otherwise he just remained in his little Underworld...
I could be wrong though. Lovely build.
Seikfreid
Journeyman

Post by Seikfreid »

[quote="Blego7"Though from what I know from Greek mythology the only time Hades was actually allowed into Olympus was during certain holidays. Otherwise he just remained in his little Underworld...[/quote]

Nope, you're right! I still like the presence of Hades in the city though, as it adds some nice contrast and all. I especially like the color scheme and the little ships and tower.