help with spartans

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
timber_wolf899
Merchant

help with spartans

Post by timber_wolf899 »

Ok gents. I don't have access to a smart phone for barcode reading. And for that matter none of my local targets seem to have the figs yet at all soooooooo

If anyone out there has access to a retailer with the figs, and a BCR would you be willing to pick me up some figs? I will pay with a markup for your trouble and to cover shipping of course.

tkx
Domino Gloria!
SevFalcon
Laborer

Re: help with spartans

Post by SevFalcon »

Do you have any series 1 available for trade?
fenris
Villein

Post by fenris »

you don't need a smart-phone with reader, believe. i've gone through 100 of packs... after the first 20 you know it by heart and it takes less than a sec to know if there's awesomeness inside!
karl
Freeman

Post by karl »

When you are looking at target are you looking in the Halloween section by the Halloween candy? That's where they are.

Keep in mind though I have a smart phone, a barcode printout, I have memorized the Spartan barcode, and I check 3 targets and Walmart almost every day since they came out and I have found them 1 time!
Kosh
Foot Soldier

Post by Kosh »

I have only had luck in a physical store @ TRU, the closest Targets have not gotten any in at all. When I've checked some show a quantity on hand but there's none on the shelf or showing as being located in the back. Shrugs, my S@H order is showing as arriving Oct 5 so I'm not sure how heavily I'll continue to hunt the collectible figs now.
Build? I merely Acquire atm.
vince5754
Serf

Post by vince5754 »

when i get MY first mystery pack im gonna like feel for the package...you know wether its a spartan.marine.elite.ect...ect I NEED MY HAYABUSA!!!