Black Knights

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
SPACE MARINE
Apprentice

Black Knights

Post by SPACE MARINE »

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, since it's related to Lego castle products I hope I'm O.K.

How much should I be willing to pay for a small lot of black knights (blue dragon crests) on Ebay and such sites?
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good- Rom. 12:21

Little Bricks, BIG dreams
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: Black Knights

Post by Formendacil »

[quote=SPACE MARINE]I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, since it's related to Lego castle products I hope I'm O.K.[/quote]

Well, the whole forum is related to LEGO Castle products, so we have to narrow things down a little more than that...

Since you're talking about price and value, this is more appropriate to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum (you are, after all, asking about buying from sellers and such), and hence I have moved it thusly.

~Michael A. Joosten - Moderator
nanuck95
Court jester

Post by nanuck95 »

SPACE MARINE wrote:How much should I be willing to pay for a small lot of black knights (blue dragon crests) on Ebay and such sites?
Your best bet is to just look around on bricklink to get an idea of what figs are worth. Just a ball-park figure, but common figs like Black Falcons or Lion Knights go for around $3 - $4 each on bricklink.

As far as ebay goes, I would recommend just watching prices there for a month or two on the bulk lots of figs. It takes some patience, but if you just watch a few auctions, you'll get an idea for what things are going for. Keep in mind prices on ebay are somewhat inflated right now because of Christmas coming up. If you really want to pick up some vintage stuff, and are willing to wait, your best bet is to hold off until February or March when things have settled back down.
SPACE MARINE
Apprentice

Post by SPACE MARINE »

Thanks, I love Black Knights with a Loyal passion, along with their Black Falcon allies, but own 0 of either and have only ever made 2 transactions on ebay.
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good- Rom. 12:21

Little Bricks, BIG dreams
J_MAN
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Post by J_MAN »

SPACE MARINE wrote:I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, since it's related to Lego castle products I hope I'm O.K.

How much should I be willing to pay for a small lot of black knights (blue dragon crests) on Ebay and such sites?
I've seen Black Knights as low as 1.50 each. However, a fair price would be between $2-$4. Hope this helps. :)