eBay Castle & Star Wars Auctions

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
mydogbarry
Gong Farmer

eBay Castle & Star Wars Auctions

Post by mydogbarry »

I have watched this forum for the past few years and have read in the buy and trade section that you guys sell things on eBay.
I have actually purchased before castle legos from some of the people in this forum, if I remember right.
Anyways, I have one auction that contains a mix of Fantasy Knights and trolls, town people, and some older pre 00's knights.
In my second auction is a nice collection of Star Wars minifigures, with 3 Different Darth Vaders. Please if nothing else check out my auctions. Thank you, Kirk
General Bid: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
Star Wars: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-Star-Wars-Mini ... dZViewItem
Thank you again for looking.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Re: eBay Castle & Star Wars Auctions

Post by architect »

Welcome to Classic-Castle. Posts about auctions belong in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I will move this thread there.

We encourage active site members to post threads regarding their LEGO sales and discourage one time registrants drumming up business elsewhere.

Ben
mydogbarry
Gong Farmer

Post by mydogbarry »

I actually am not a one time member since I lost all my information when my laptop crashed and lost all my passwords so I started this new account. My old account was mrkovach which had like over 1.5 years on the forum
Halberd777
Laborer

Post by Halberd777 »

Hmmm.. I don't usually get many auctions that are near me.. I might keep this one in mind.
mydogbarry
Gong Farmer

Post by mydogbarry »

Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days... Thank you for commenting. The mixed auction with Castle/Town/Indiana Jones/ etc. is currently at about $30, and the Star Wars only lot at $35. Saying that you're near here I'm guessing that you're EST, so my auction ends at about 6:30 tomorrow morning, and I live near Charlotte, NC.