I would appreciate it if you guys could fill out this survery for the LEGO Community Team:
Here's some interesting facts about the results from the previous survey:
Jim Foulds wrote:In the last survey, we found the following results:
· Most comments about why an AFOL would give a positive score involved high quality, more than just a toy, and good experience with the brand. Those giving a negative score commented low interest, high prices, preferred products being discontinued.
· More than half of respondents didn’t attend any events in 2010. Of those who did attend, most attended one or two.
· Fans have relatively low awareness of LEGO related programs with the Ambassador program being the exception. Of those who are aware of each program, only 2 in 5 think that the Affiliate and LCP programs are effective.
· Respondents feel that the LEGO Group is most proactive about sending information on product releases and then product updates, but they don’t feel the company is proactive at all about sending information on sponsorships, changes within the company, or fan-related things like initiatives or events.
· Respondents are most interested in reading about new sets and new themes and then quality control. Less than a third are interested in learning about changes within the company.
· Respondents say they are prompted to collect sets because of the theme or unique minifigures or elements. Less than 10% of fans say they’re prompted to collect sets because of a unique box or a box of a different size. However, when asked if the LEGO Group were to create sets with different box sizes and identical contents would they purchase an additional set, nearly half responded that they would.
The LEGO Community Team