Three Musketeers En Garde!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
ACPin
Reeve

Three Musketeers En Garde!

Post by ACPin »

The three Musketeers secret meeting at the castle ruins gets rudely interrupted by the Cardinal's guards attempt to arrest them.

As usual, click the pic for more details.

AC

PS. Custom decals courtesy of CC-Anthony Sava.
eilonwy77
Archer

Re: Three Musketeers En Garde!

Post by eilonwy77 »

I'm always so impressed with people who can get their minifigs to look fantastic and display lots of action. It is very well done and really livens up the scene.
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Blego7 »

Your collection of figs is enviable! Especially considering my measly zero right now. Very great action scene to boot.
Athalus
Foot Soldier

Post by Athalus »

Why are alle the Cardinals Guards hats on fire? :lol:

That is a good use of Sava's decals!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

This is very nice work AC. The guards look great with those decals designed by Tony. I also like your ruined building and foliage.

Ben
Rogue Shadow
Foot Soldier

Post by Rogue Shadow »

That's excellent! I love the fact that we have these new figs to work with!
And I also echo everyone else's comments. Nice work on the plant life, the ruins, and, well, everything!
Keep up the good work!
Rogue
What is the most resilient parasite?...An idea. Highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed-fully understood-that sticks; right in there somewhere. -INCEPTION
ACPin
Reeve

Post by ACPin »

eilonwy77 wrote:I'm always so impressed with people who can get their minifigs to look fantastic and display lots of action. It is very well done and really livens up the scene.
Bringing the minifigs to life certainly adds to the atmosphere of any moc and a having a story to tell by just looking at the whole scene requires a lot of patience (and rework).
Blego7 wrote:Your collection of figs is enviable! Especially considering my measly zero right now. Very great action scene to boot.
Fortunate enough to have found these on retail through touch and feel even though I had the cheat sheet with me. :lol:
Athalus wrote:Why are alle the Cardinals Guards hats on fire? :lol:

That is a good use of Sava's decals!
I didn't have enough of the red plumes so I've used the trans-neon plumes though I knew that I'm gonna get some ribbing about them! :roflol:
architect wrote:This is very nice work AC. The guards look great with those decals designed by Tony. I also like your ruined building and foliage.

Ben
Just a simple scene to essentially show the minifigs so I've started it with the castle ruins, then worked down to the tree and last with the foliage. Saved some money using those decals as I didn't have to order from BL for the appropriate torsos.
Rogue Shadow wrote:That's excellent! I love the fact that we have these new figs to work with!
And I also echo everyone else's comments. Nice work on the plant life, the ruins, and, well, everything!
Keep up the good work!
These minifigs have given me new ideas to work with so there'll be more to come...

AC
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Blego7 »

ACPin wrote:[
Blego7 wrote:Your collection of figs is enviable! Especially considering my measly zero right now. Very great action scene to boot.
Fortunate enough to have found these on retail through touch and feel even though I had the cheat sheet with me. :lol:
Oh I know right?! After all these cheat sheets, I consider myself to be more reliable than those blasted dots. I am 30 for 30 so far so I must be good. :wink:
Lewa Rocks
Steward

Post by Lewa Rocks »

Very cool scene for sure!
pijani
Artisan

Post by pijani »

Wow ;) this is first MOC that I've seen with "musketeer" atmosphere and such a lot of minifigs ;) I must say that, when multiplied, swords, hats and capes look pretty convincing ;)
I love it ;)