The time is upon us, the time for the 32x32 Challenge! The 2009 challenge
was a great success and last year's
was very well played even though it was such an odd basis for castle building. For 2011 we are going to go into very familiar territory:Medieval-ify your own house
Were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth? Then maybe you want to take on a castle. Do you live in a high-rise apartment building? Perhaps you want to create something like the 14 story domiciles found in old Edinburgh. Maybe you live in a slummy neighborhood? Try an Irish farmhouse...I kid, I kid.
My examples mention Britain and surrounding countries but we are looking for something medieval in era, not just geography. Pretty much anything prior to 1600 is considered 'medieval' and as always, fantasy is welcome.**This is not a contest and as such there are no prizes, nor is there a winner or losers.**
The challenge lays as such:
1. Build a medieval structure for minifigs of which the base
is on 32x32 studs worth of baseplate.
2. As this is a minifig creation, figs should be included.
3. Try and get it done before September 1. Use your own timezone.
4. Have fun.
5. Control your own action. If you don't think what you're building fall into the spirit of points 1, 2, 3 and 4 that's on you.
6. Because this MOC will be (somewhat) based on your real home, it would be fun if you provided, if you're comfortable with it, a picture(s) of the source.