Conquest!

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Thoriun
Laborer

Re: Conquest!

Post by Thoriun »

:) Cool. things are looking good.

I must ad the following 2 black dragons

Plus the viking dragons, wolf and sea serpent.

I'm not sure that they count. but if skeletons are in game, so can be my dragons. lol.

Thoriun
Thoriun... No words are enough to express how i feel

Silvery, often with black tarnish

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Thoriun
Throndor
Freeman
Location: Wherever it is they haul off the criminally insane to.

Post by Throndor »

Well, I have a lego cat, that counts for something, right? Oh, and is surrender an option? If so, sign me up.
If I were to make something out of LEGOs, I would probably use LEGOs. Pretty advanced stuff going on up in my head.
Thoriun
Laborer

Post by Thoriun »

Lol

I don't know if surrender is and option, but one if capture can always try to start and uprising among fellow prisioners.

I would like to people to share some photos of their army, I'll do the same. And also to you who have drawing skills (i'm very limited in this point, i'm afraid), how about desining an battleground. I suggest one with a florest with a river and some roads and a small hill with a tower or a small fort/castle and a small vilage and a mine (ok i go to far, i know). LOL

Thoriun

p.s. About that lego cat, today my young brother cat for the first time in about almost 3 years since i return to Lego, made a mess of 2 of my Star Wars shuttles (the imperial landing and the palpatine shuttle) if it had attack my Rebelds sets and my castle sets I would be liable for cat murder/torture!!!!

Just kidding!
Thoriun... No words are enough to express how i feel

Silvery, often with black tarnish

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Thoriun