Brick Scout Jamboree

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Brick Scout Jamboree

Post by Merlin of Lego »

My sons Cub Scout pack hosts a Mini Lego Convention called the brick scout Jamboree each year. It started as my sons idea because he was not old enough to attend Brick Con for the whole weekend. last year there were only two packs involved and this year there were 5 packs invited. Also this year Boy's Life magazine came out and is doing an article in the June 2011 issue. We did a time-lapse of the Boy's Life logo and the posted it last week.

http://boyslife.org/video-audio/20128/a ... creations/

Enjoy

Bradley
Cub Master Pack 305
bkraemer1976
Gong Farmer

Re: Brick Scout Jamboree

Post by bkraemer1976 »

I would like to find out more about the Brick Scout Jamboree. I think my sons' cub scout pack would like to do this. Thanks for your help!!
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

Look for the Brick Scouts doing a good turn at "Memorial Park" when you visit BrickCon this year.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Tedward wrote:Look for the Brick Scouts doing a good turn at "Memorial Park" when you visit BrickCon this year.
That was a great MOC. I got a kick out of the Brick Scout leader kicking back with a cool drink while the Scouts did all the work :D
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

AK_Brickster wrote:I got a kick out of the Brick Scout leader kicking back with a cool drink while the Scouts did all the work :D
Well, it was supposed to be coffee, unless the hobo shared a little something. :wink: