Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: July

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Daimyo, it is the general opinion of the CCRP Council that your Faction History posts restrict the creativity of the other Roleplayers, so please do not post such 'histories'.

To all roleplayers, the only history that is set in concrete is history that is discribed in the roleplay itself, so do not worry if your posts are irregular to the above 'faction histories'.
:? Well, I see what you are saying. I agree to restric tmy histories to the roleplay, but i have stated before, I'm not forcing my ideas on anyone.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Minor Character, may be more included later.

Name: Jythemite Gladwheel
Place in Heirarchy: Captain of Drullen Keep Guard
Looks: Imperial Armada face, long black hair, Forestmen cap, KK1 scale mail with green arms, green legs.
Bio: Jythemite was born to a farming family near Cesphas, located in K-7. Black Falcons frequented the area, and one day they were forced out due to an advance on Dark Forest territory. The Gladwheels decided to head to Caernbridge and start a living as merchants. After managing a tree-shop for ten years, Jythemite moved out, at the age of twenty. He decided to live in Delvardan Gard, as a fisherman, and when he was twenty-four the Crusaders made an offensive against the city. Though a simple fisherman, Jyth mad ea valiant stand defending the city. He was named a League Ranger, and defended the lands of the Tree-King for many years, until finally, when he turned 30, he was promoted to Steward of the Guard.
Equipment: Scale mail, ironwood bow, Ranger sword.
Faction: Forestmen

Well, that's it.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

"Hmph," grumbled Bjanr, "You were brought here because of one of my foolish Glade-Sergeants. And as for you coming in here? That's a difficult demand to meet."
The entire group laughed.
"Well then," growled the loner, "I suppose I'll wait here in the city. I'll be back, Bjarn, tomorrow."
"We'll have what we need to say then," nodded Gonderin.
"Well, lads, 'tis been a long night. I can't gauruntee it won't be any shorter, nor longer, but I can say I'm Megabloks tired." Bjarn groaned.
"Hahahaha," chuckled the men.
"I'm heading to bed," remarked Radjar, "If I'm to get to that feast tomorrow."
"Aye, aye. G'night, Radjar."
"G'night, fellows."

RADJAR slipped under his sheets and dozed off, keeping his window closed. It had been a cloudy night, and he was glad of that. Soon he'd dozed off... but hardly for the better...
Radjar saw a swampland, the night had cast twilight shadow over the waters, and the moon showed clear through the trees. A tiger rushed through the forest, white fur brushing witht he branches of trees. A group of men leaped in front. The tiger gnashes its teethe, and the men were dead. The tiger continued, until it met a sheep. The sheep drew off its clothes and was a wolf. the wolf killed the tiger.
Radjar jolted awake. What could it mean? He was soon to find out...

Please ask me befor you post something my guy says, he is not what you think he is :p

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

lone ranger wrote:"Hmph," grumbled Bjanr, "You were brought here because of one of my foolish Glade-Sergeants. And as for you coming in here? That's a difficult demand to meet."
The entire group laughed.
"Well then," growled the loner, "I suppose I'll wait here in the city. I'll be back, Bjarn, tomorrow."
"We'll have what we need to say then," nodded Gonderin.
"Well, lads, 'tis been a long night. I can't gauruntee it won't be any shorter, nor longer, but I can say I'm Megabloks tired." Bjarn groaned.
"Hahahaha," chuckled the men.
"I'm heading to bed," remarked Radjar, "If I'm to get to that feast tomorrow."
"Aye, aye. G'night, Radjar."
"G'night, fellows."

RADJAR slipped under his sheets and dozed off, keeping his window closed. It had been a cloudy night, and he was glad of that. Soon he'd dozed off... but hardly for the better...
Radjar saw a swampland, the night had cast twilight shadow over the waters, and the moon showed clear through the trees. A tiger rushed through the forest, white fur brushing witht he branches of trees. A group of men leaped in front. The tiger gnashes its teethe, and the men were dead. The tiger continued, until it met a sheep. The sheep drew off its clothes and was a wolf. the wolf killed the tiger.
Radjar jolted awake. What could it mean? He was soon to find out...

Please ask me befor you post something my guy says, he is not what you think he is :p

LR
Gotcha, I just didn't quite understand the response. it won't happen again.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

It's okey dude :-)

I'm just letting you know :)

LR
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Character's Name Lovana

Character's Age 23

Character's Background is the doughter of a bull knight