Greedy and Misguided.
No votes
All the Above.
33%

Total votes: 21

Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

I'd like to add my own option here. I think the best villien is rightious and perswasive.
I beliive that a villain shouldn't really be a villain at all.
Attila the Hun comes to mind. He weilded the "Join us or die" trait. That's a pritty great bargoning chip. In fact, he only stopped his crusaids on rome because pope Leo I told him too. I belive he was the greatest villain of all time.
Skipping ahead, a more recent villain was Hitler. Now, not to be kicking up dust or making people mad, but Hitler was good to his people. He made them all equil, gave them all the same car, house, etc. This made him a good villian because his people would follow him, as he was a "hero" to them.
So, there you go.
RuthleSs__PaLadin
Apprentice

Post by RuthleSs__PaLadin »

Daimyo wrote:
RuthleSs__PaLadin wrote:RuthlesS and Brutal of coarse :D

Look at the tragedy of Macbeth for example, it took him ruthlessness to become an evil person and start a "killing spree."

Dan
I believe that Macbeth was actually misled by his wife, the Lady Macbeth, and blinded by his own greed, as James said. Just wondering, :wink: , why do you spell ruthless like "RuthlesS?"
Yes he was misled by his wife, but it took ruthlessness to actually go and kill his own king...His wife I imagined as a more greedy person, wicked.

RuthleSs is my way of using the screen name in pc games, such as warcraft 8)

Dan
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

the "best" evil dude should be totally evil but then he may get too evil and thats not wery good i guess dut the ultimate anti hero have to be totally evil to get world domination a wimpy guy couldnt even kill a guy