LEGO Collectible Minifig Calendar!

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
dyntar
Foot Soldier

Re: LEGO Collectible Minifig Calendar!

Post by dyntar »

I thought Baron Samedi was just the name of the villain in James Bond :lol:

Your right it is a Chinese Lion. A dragon figure would be cool too .. They could make them the same way as the lizard costume. A large mask and tail attached to the collar.

Don't know about making a back to school figure as many countries start back after the Summer Holidays in different months. In Australia Back to school happens late January early February.
Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Post by Merlin of Lego »

Karalora wrote:Thanksgiving: Series 1 Tribal Hunter, Series 3 Tribal Chief, Pilgrim
Don't know if it matters but the two tribal figures that we have would be a poor representation for Thanksgiving. The Hunters are more the American Plains culture and would not represent Wampanoag tribe that helped the pilgrams. I do like the Idea of having a Pilgrim fig and a more accurate Native American.
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

Merlin of Lego wrote:Don't know if it matters but the two tribal figures that we have would be a poor representation for Thanksgiving. The Hunters are more the American Plains culture and would not represent Wampanoag tribe that helped the pilgrams. I do like the Idea of having a Pilgrim fig and a more accurate Native American.
You're right. More accurate natives would be preferable. However, it's probably asking too much for LEGO to delve into a variety of NA tribes.
Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Post by Merlin of Lego »

Karalora wrote:
Merlin of Lego wrote:Don't know if it matters but the two tribal figures that we have would be a poor representation for Thanksgiving. The Hunters are more the American Plains culture and would not represent Wampanoag tribe that helped the pilgrams. I do like the Idea of having a Pilgrim fig and a more accurate Native American.
You're right. More accurate natives would be preferable. However, it's probably asking too much for LEGO to delve into a variety of NA tribes.

I think the curent ones are fine to be a single representation for the NA tribes, but if you are going to do a specific Holiday more accurate Natives would be nice.