Members of CC using the story forum, please remember that these threads also have to follow the TOS for CC. If you haven't read it, here is a link, please get familiar with it. http://www.classic-castle.com/tos.html
In general I would like to remind you of a few. I will be "stickying" this thread so that you all will have a small reminder.
1) Please keep on topic in the thread. I realize there are multiple threads about the LCC and its easy to confuse them. But for the sake of continuity, and for the people running things, please make your best effort to stay on topic.
2) Please keep your discussion within the thread that it is about. I have seen the same discussions happening in multiple threads. This makes it difficult to keep up with that discussion and very difficult for those running things.
3) Please do not use the forums as a chat room. One line comments are frowned upon. I have set up a LCC chat room in the chat room for this project so if you need to chat, please feel free to use it.
4) Please do not double post. There is an edit button on the top right hand of your post, use it.
5) If you are having personal issues with another member, please take it to private messages and do not flame on the forums.
I realize a lot of you are new and may not know the procedures for CC. The staff is always willing to answer any questions you have. Feel free to private message one of us.
As I have been the one moderating your threads, reading, re-reading, stickying, locking, moving, etc., it would be helpful for me if you would review these procedures. I can not be at CC 24/7 to moderate as no one can be, but I do my best to get to every situation as quick as possible.
Thank you for reading, understanding, and reviewing procedures.