[CAN] Zellers liquidation deals

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Sir Osis of Liver
Villein

[CAN] Zellers liquidation deals

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Some of the Zellers stores that are slated to become Targets or Walmarts have started liquidating their inventory. My nearest one has 20% off all toys including LEGO. This includes some 2012 sets as well. i picked up some of the Dino sets as well as a Tie Fighter all at 20% off. Not too bad a price for sets you need, but I'll be stopping at the store regularly from now on as they continue to mark stuff down. Hopefully I'll have enough spare cash when the discounts start reaching 40% or more off.

EDIT: 24/05/12 - My nearest store has gradually worked it's way down to 60% off this week. It's easy to tell what the stinker sets are when people aren't even buying them at 40% and 50% markdowns. I cleaned out the last 3 Geonosian fighter sets they had for $16 each and picked up 3 of the mid sized Pharao's quest sets (the ones with the sphinx) for $25 each. Left a lot of Hero factory sets on the shelf. Interestingly, they still had almost as many Mega Blok sets (HALO) on the shelf now as when they started clearing stuff out 2 months ago
Last edited by Sir Osis of Liver on Thu May 24, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baites
Foot Soldier

Re: [CAN] Zellers liquidation deals

Post by Baites »

The Zeller's currently under liquidation in Windsor has upped the toys to 30% off. Don't know if when the other Zeller's goes into liquidation this summer if it will start at 20%.