As I'm sure many of you already know, we're planning another great LEGO fan event in the Chicago area—Brickworld
Here is some basic information about the Brickworld event:
• Website: Brickworld
• Date: Wednesday, June 13 - Sunday, June 17
• Location: Westin Hotel in Wheeling, Illinois (same as previous years)
Registration cost: $60, "All Access" registration cost: $40
• On May 1 MOC REGISTRATION CLOSES, which means that it's the last day to get table space.
• On May 18 general registration closes. There will be NO
• Hotel room costs: $123 per night (That's $100 off per night of their going rate. Please be aware that you have to sign up through Brickworld
by June 7 to get the special discounted rate.) Last year we had record numbers at the event, so don't delay if you plan on staying at the Westin.I do sincerely apologize for not posting this sooner. I've heard that some types of rooms in the Brickworld block are already sold out.
You may notice that there are 2 different levels/types of registration for Brickworld Chicago this year, and that they are different from the 2 types we offered last year. Last year the 2 types were "Full" and "Light" registration. The Light registration didn't give access to the presentations and workshops. This year the "All Access" registration replaces the Light registration, and it does
include access to presentations and workshops. The All Access registration lets a person attend all of the scheduled parts of the event, but does not include MOC space, a goody bag or inclusion in the raffles. For a full list of the perks of both types of registration please see this
page. (You may have to be logged in to the Brickworld site to see the page.)David Gregory
Brickworld Castle Coordinator
♪ "Need I remind you that we are an army, and armies engage, yes armies engage when the threat is too much to ignore" ♫ —Jonah33