Classic Castle Figs for Sale

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Thor
Foot Soldier

Classic Castle Figs for Sale

Post by Thor »

Hello all, just wanted to give my CC brothers and Sisters firs shot at these before they go to Ebay...and it does save me the time from sorting and posting the pics...

Thanks to Jayman, the Crusaders and Lion Knights are SOLD. He bought them all so contact him if you want to see if he will sell you a few, it was a great lot with plumes, shields, helmets ect. But all is gone

What is left are the Bull Knights pictured below SOLD

Classic Castle Vintage Knight - No cracks, great Fig, Classic Serf/Peasant, red brown basket and Gammorean Axe, and Custom Farmer Boy I built.
Spartan with diff Head no spear or shield, never been played with, Green Knight, SHEILD IS SOLD with Proto Brick Arms Sword, has geometric torso underneath Breastplate. Custom Elf with Brickforge Elf Helm SHIELD IS SOLD, Vintage Batman Scare Crow. I do have his Black hat if you would rather have it but I liked this hooded look for evil Wizard ect.

Mixed torsos, figs and helms.... Let me know what you want 6 Torsos in upper left hand corner are SOLD, BARDING SOLD,

Lastly, Light Gray Elephant with dark gray tail. Black Dragon with Black Wings, and Gray Elephant Head.

I will take Pay Pal or will trade. WIll list wants below pics. If trading you ship first, Reaper screwed me over for $70 worth of stuff, check out my feedback I'm a solid trader.

Brick Arms modern weapons, Goats, Cows, Kingdoms Dragon Knights, Lion or dragon barding, vintage Dragon Barding, white Chickens, Pigs with black spots, lots more. PM me with what you want and we can start to wheel and deal or make me an offer and you can pay with pay pal. We can use Brick Link for value if your buying.

Thor
Last edited by Thor on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
JCool
Apprentice

Re: Classic Castle Figs for Sale

Post by JCool »

Definitely interested. Can you post a pic of them though?

Also, what's the condition of the figs? (beat up and abused, or in good to like new condition?)
-Joe "Cool"
Thor
Foot Soldier

Post by Thor »

Some of the Lion Knights torsos are a bit rubbed others are pristine. Some of these were from when I was a kid and the others have been collected over the years. When I get back from camping I will sort them and take pics for Ebay and then if someone wants to buy them with Pay Pal before Ebay I would like that.

AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

I'm interested in the Bull Knights, Forestmen, and a few of the guys w/ the CC logo on their chest, if they are in good shape. I'll PM you.

Thanks.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Thor
Foot Soldier

Post by Thor »

Ak, Jayman bought everything in the picture. The Bull Knights are yours if you want them and let me know how many Forestmen you want. Are you interested in any Collectable Minifig Forestment or just vintage? I have both to sell.
bronx
Foot Soldier

Post by bronx »

Were the plumes also sold?
Thor
Foot Soldier

Post by Thor »

Yes, all Vintage Crusaders and Lion Knights were SOLD to Jayman. Please see pictures in original post for whats still available. More to come as I do my summer sorting. Also added Wants for trade and I have more wants than what I listed so please don't be shy.
lord_of_orks
Squire

Post by lord_of_orks »

PM sent.
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... tizen1.bmp[/img] [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... rd-of-orks]brickshelf[/url] [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_of_orks/6939512687/]flicker[/url]
one for all! all for one! every man for him self!