Female Archer

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Female Archer

Post by Quickblade22 »

I had this minifig built about a week ago, but couldn't decide on the hair. In the end, I needed something that didn't interfere with a quiver, shoulder pouch, or anything like that. BrickForge Vambraces, Arrow, and Longbow. Arealight Curved Torso. Enjoy.
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Muskey15
Journeyman

Re: Female Archer

Post by Muskey15 »

Very well done! The curved torso is a subtle yet nice touch.
~His Lowness Seamus O'Callaghan of Lenfald~

"You call this archaeology?"

Lenfels ASSEMBLE!
athronieth
Laborer

Post by athronieth »

No torso design? I am surprised (maybe a bit disappointed too) since you have done many awesome custom torso designs. Is this absence of a new torso design an intentional feature of the minifig or just a matter of lacking time?
Quelta the Emerald Isle [url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=athronieth[/url]
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Post by Quickblade22 »

Thanks for the comments. I did recently find the template for the curved torso. You aren't the only one who has expressed dismay at no decal design. It's been a long time since I have made some torso designs and I definitely plan to try some more. Lack of time was the main key here ;)
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
athronieth
Laborer

Post by athronieth »

Quickblade22 wrote:Thanks for the comments. I did recently find the template for the curved torso. You aren't the only one who has expressed dismay at no decal design. It's been a long time since I have made some torso designs and I definitely plan to try some more. Lack of time was the main key here ;)
I figured as much. So we have something awesome to look forward to in a future post. :)
Quelta the Emerald Isle [url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=athronieth[/url]