LCC Character Introduction Challenge

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Aeridian
Councilor
Location: A wanderer, for home is where the food is good and the company is better.

Re: LCC Character Introduction Challenge

Post by Aeridian »

~ Ductus Exemplo ~
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeridian/]Flickr[/url]
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.
Aeridian
Councilor
Location: A wanderer, for home is where the food is good and the company is better.

Post by Aeridian »

Faction: Outlaw
Name: Rautgir
pic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeridian/7755583656/

~ Rautgir grew up in the northern plains in Lenfald a few days ride from the Lenfald/Loreos border. He lived in a village where other orcs lived along with elves, dwarves and other non-humans. The village was a days ride from the nearest Lenfald town where they would visit the market to sell wares and trade.
After years of peace between the Lenfels and non-humans a new ruler came into leadership, one who still practices the old ways of humans being the supreme beings and everything else under their rule. Soon orcs and elves are being captured or killed.
The non-humans rebel, causing a battalion of Lenfel infantry and cavalry to be dispatched out to drive out or kill the rebels. The rebels fight back but are no match for the archers and swift horsemen, they flee past the border into Loreos.
Rautgir was angered that his fellow brethren would fall back in battle to humans no less. News of rebellion reaches Loreesi ears, who also detest non-humans, sent out patrols of their finest cavalry to drive the rebels farther south to the mountains.
Rautgirs people knew better than to try and fight skilled horsemen of the plains, so they continue on their long trek up the narrow mountains pass while being perused by Loreesi. The path soon becomes to treacherous for the horses making the Loreesi 'finest' fall back and return to their homeland.
After the rebels climb across the mountains they arrive on the edges of the swamp. They set up camp and settle down in their new home. Rautgir plans to avenge all those killed at the hand of Lenfels and Loreesi.
Traveling to nearby outlaw and bandit camps he persuades them to join him on a campaign to strike back at those who wronged him. Thus begins Rautgirs tale of adventure and revenge.

~ Pictured here: Rautgir (c) with some of his best warriors. (He has more in his band but not shown)
~ Ductus Exemplo ~
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeridian/]Flickr[/url]
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.
mpoh98
Justiciar

Post by mpoh98 »

Andar of Lenfald was a young farmer boy, yearning for a better life. One day, he got his wish, but not in the exact form he wanted. The vicious outlaws of Roawia attacked his village, burning and killing everything. Andar's parents sent him to a secret cave, that only his family knew about. The next day, when he returned, everything was gone. His parents were dead, nothing was left but a pile of ashes. From then on, Andar resolved that never again will he let this happen. So he roamed around Lenfald, and met some hunters, who took him in, and taught him how to shoot a bow, and how to use a sword. Andar developed these skills, and turned into a master archer and swordsman. He joined the Lenfald military, and is a captain there. His skills is widely known throughout all of Lenfald. He then took on a apprentice, named Kole. Kole too had lost his parents to the outlaws, and wanted to avenge them. So Andar taught Kole the art of swordsmanship, and the bow. Kole also knows how to use a spear. They now return home, to Andar's cottage, ready to relax around a fire, after a long weekend of tracking outlaws. They are always ready to fight agains the outlaws.

link = http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/339917
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100]Mocpages[/url], [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Support [url=https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74333]Huckleberry Finn[/url] on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.
Medic!!!
Gong Farmer

Post by Medic!!! »

Remus had handled a fishing pole since he was a small child. He knew the tricks of the trade by 5. Catch a fish then use the first to catch a second. In winter the rivers iced up and he was forced to go home. To a small mining village carved into the bottom of a mountain. The children bullied him. And his fish were stolen. Age 13 he went to the barracks and volunteered for the guard. By 15 he could handle a sword and crossbow. and by 28 he was in charge of town security.
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.
Jmtj3
Gong Farmer

Post by Jmtj3 »

montigue forthwind was once a proud knight of loreos, now he is the leader of a large group of outlaws. very little is known of his early life, but what is known is that his family was killed in a small attack, when his fellow knights mistook them for the attackers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61715163@N ... hotostream
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Erd Keldor: Return to Flinthall

Roawia. How long has it been - twelve, thirteen years since last I walked beneath your wretched peaks? In these years, you have not changed. In these years, you have murdered my father and my brothers and left for me that from which I ran: A pile of rocks... and the title that comes with it.

I am not without sin. Many names have been given to me: warrior, pirate - murderer... and now, Lord of Flinthall. Yet my destiny lies upon a different path. I left you as a man wanting to be a warrior. I return to you as a warrior wanting to be something else.

wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.
Sir Tharkin
Laborer

Post by Sir Tharkin »

Sir Tharkin Oakstar is a well known war veteran of Garhiem, who comes from a family of warriors. Years ago, he led a battalion of soldiers against the Outlaws. He won a glorious victory for Garhiem, but suffered a leg injury during the battle. Because of this, Sir Tharkin is not as fit as he one was, so he devotes his energy to his role as senior tactician in the Garhimi Army.

He is quite wealthy, as his family once saved a rich merchant, and received much gold as a reward. Here he is by his house in Haven Hill.
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.
Sir Ronald
Peasant

Post by Sir Ronald »

Hello Everyone! I just signed up for Classic Castle a little while ago and have decided to Join the LCC.
My allegiance lies with the Province of Lenfald.
Here is my CIC Pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/87808101@N ... hotostream

Backstory Here:
As a young boy Ronald grew up with his brother and sister in the frozen north on the Island of Norhom in the great port-city of Crakenhaven. His childhood was mostly uninteresting until his father decided to travel to the capital of Lenfald. They departed during the summer months and stayed for six weeks. Ronald, who was still a small boy immediately, fell in love with the beautiful forests and grasslands of Lenfald. As he grew older, he always remembered that journey and was determined, as small as he was, to get back to the main-land.
10 years passed and at twenty-one years of age Ronald was still dissatisfied. He did not enjoy the harsh conditions of the frozen north and was still struggling to find a place to fit in. He was not good at hunting sea animals as his brother was and much preferred the use of a bow and arrows than a spear. During his change from child-hood to man-hood he also became a master swordsman and had been recognised as a brave and loyal Man. But, he was still stuck on the island of Norhom. Soon, though, things began to change. A Wealthy business man was making a trip to the mainland. Ronald decided that this was his opportunity. Gathering all he had he bade his family farewell and set sail to the mainland and ultimately to Stonewaled, the capital of Lenfald.
1 year has passed and Ronald now enjoys the peaceful life in the forest land just south of the Dragonscale Mountains. His sister, Elsa, lives with him as well. They enjoy their life and are always looking for adventure. Through a series of fortunate events, Ronald has been able to establish a small part of farm-land in the woods. He has gathered a small amount of wealth through farming which enabled him to buy his treasured armour. He is aided by the help of a good friend named steven who works for him on the farm. Although he loves to farm, he also loves to fight. He has many connections with warriors throughout the land and he is willing to give all he has for the advancement of his province and its greatness. For the Greatness of Lenfald!!
(I am hoping that the banner for my province will be accepted. (It’s similar to Hayden’s from Loreos.) If not, let me know! I don’t own any dark green flags at the moment.)
Some notes about myself:
I have been following Classic-Castle on and off for the past two years and have enjoyed seeing the quality of MOC’s you guys put out . Well done!!
I have known about the LCC for a while and after being totally inspired by Mark of Falworth, Brother Steven, and many other amazing builders I have decided to join! Yay! I’m not sure how active I can be on the forum but hopefully I will be able to make some time for it. I love building with LEGO but I have daily responsibilities as well.
See you around,
Leg Godt and,
For the Greatness of Lenfald! :)
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Updated.