Tax!Hear ye, hear ye!
After building up our defenses with watchtowers and outposts, and rebuilding our glorious fleet, our High Lord Godfrey Wenseclaus II, in all his wisdom, has decided that this is an appropriate period to collect the taxes from the people of Lenfald. All the people will be visited by officials soon, and will be required to pay their part!The Challenge!
After commissioning the building of a string of watchtowers and a navy, the coffers of the High Lord were left quite empty. And when a Lord runs out of money, he takes more from his people... Build a small scene showing your character (or another Lenfald Official) collecting the tax from the commoners.The Rules!
- You may include taxing anyone in any form
(like a toll, a tribute or a medieval "Tenth"). Try to be creative!
- The baseplate of your creation may be no larger than 32x32
- The people might not always cooperate smoothly, but are generally loyal. Therefore, you are allowed to show the use of mild force, but NO excessive force
(such as killing, burning, you get the idea...)
- Post your MOC in the "MOC forum", then send me a PM with the link to your MOC. Your entry will NOT be counted unless you send me a PM! The deadline for this challenge will be August 30th, 2012 at 23:59 Amsterdam Time! (GMT+1 summertime)Judging and results!
Since we're going to be quite busy in the coming few weeks, with the GC2 ending, the map making contest coming up and a large LC to be launched September 1st, I don't want to overcomplicate things by organising yet another vote. Judging will therefore be done by me and special guest Mark of Falworth, Overseer of Loreos! Results will be announced as soon as the judging process has been finished. I cannot enter in this LC.Rewards!
For entering, you will receive 4 Points. The winner will receive an additional 4 points, and the runner-up an additional 2 points.Extra Information!
- The emphasis of this challenge lies with atmosphere and scene buidling.
- As always, quality over quantity. Big does not necessarily mean best!
- Please post all questions about the LC in the Faction Thread, so that all can see the question AND the answer.Leg Godt, For Great Lenfald!