So I was thinking, maybe down the road we could add a naval guild? Or a pirates guild? Would that be something to consider? Would there be enough interest in it? I'd be interested maybe in a pirates guild or maybe just an Outlaw guild. You know, to commit "outlawish" deeds and actions.
I like the Idea of a naval guild. I think there should be a new military guild, in which you can choose between infantry, cavalry and navy.
I also have a idea for a new guild. Here is my suggestion:ENGINEERING / SCIENCE GUILDApprentice –3 MOCs:
1) first day at the school/college/university.
2) written/oral/practical exam.
3) graduation party.Journeyman – 3 MOCs:
(like Masons Guild Apprentice 3 MOCs)
1) planning your invention / thinking about your discovery/idea.
2) building your invention / making tests and measurements.
3) presenting your invention / discovery.Master – 3 MOCs:
1) teaching a class as a professor.
2) participate at a engineering / science summit.
3) earn a price from the King for your invention / discovery.You can't invent or discover things twice!