Lenfald LC4 Phase 1 - Death to the Ursurper!
My dearest lords and ladies, nobles and commoners...After the council meeting of yesterday, we can now officially confirm the death of our great and benevolent High Lord, Godfrey Ariand Wenseclaus II. He died of old age in his sleep. This surely is grave news. But as if that was not enoug, there is more!
High Lord Godfrey's senior advisor, Stephan of Stonewald, has turned his back on Lenfald and is trying to claim the throne by force!Lenfald loyalists and scouts report that mercenary forces as well as supporters of this violent ursurper are gathering in the forests, previously hidden. It is estimated that he has now amassed enough soldiers for a true campaign. His force is mostly made up of outlaws, Orcs, Garheim rogues and Loreesi tribal mercenaries. The council calls upon all loyal Lenfald Nobles, that means YOU, to stop this madman before he can claim leadership over Lenfald and plunge Roawia into chaos! Assemble the men, it's time to fight back!The Challenge!
Build a battle scene showing your army fighting an army loyal to Stephan. This could be anything from a small scuffle, to a full scale engagement or a siege. Stephan does not have the resources to gather a fleet, so there are no sea battles. The Rules!
- Since Stephan's force is a rag-tag assembly of mercs and outlaws, you may show them using magic. However, do not use magic yourself!We, proud Lenfel, are not barbarians and will not lower our standards for this madman!
- Because Loreos and Lenfald are allied, you may show Loreesi loyalist troops helping you in battle.
- There is no real size limit.
- No clone brands, obviously. Brickforge/Brickarms or other custom brand weapons and armor are allowed.
- No gunpowder weapons, not even early ones (bombards, hand cannons).
- Post your creations in the MOC-forum, then send me a PM with your MOC. NO PM = NO VALID ENTRY.Deadline and Rewards!The deadline for this contest is September 31st, 23:59 Amsterdam Time.
For this contest, you will receive 4 points for entering. An additional 8 points will be awarded to the winner, and an additional 4 points will be awarded to the runner up.Judging!
Judging will be done by the FO, Teherean. He is excluded from entry. The honorable Lord Mark of Falworth from Loreos will be guest-judging this contest. Additional information!
- PM all questions to Teherean or post them here.
- This is phase 1 of 2 of the LC4. The second phase will launch as soon as judging for the first phase has been completed. What this second phase will be, will remain a surprise.