Yes, this time I promise to post the winners earlier than a year after the contest is over.
As a little add-on to the CCC, I'm again going to make some cross-category awards. These are separate from the contest judging. Winners will be given special forum titles that you'll have for a year or so or until you get renamed noob of the week for doing something dumb.
Try to incorporate the following into your builds:Historian
- Use your entry to teach us something about medieval life or real historical people and events.Friend
- Include elements from the Friends line (even figs) in a clever way.Collectible
- Prominently feature a fig from the Collectible line (any series).NPU
- Utilize a 'useless part' - that is, one that is definitely not intended for castle building (aside from a Friends part, I guess).Scales
- Somehow mix scales in your fig-scaled MOC - maybe by incorporating microscale to give forced perspective, or introduce a giant to your minifigs, etc.Humor
- Make us laugh with your entry.Best Use of Duplo
- Use Duplo to give your castle MOC that extra edge. (Hint: We need to be able to see the Duplo)