GC3 Phase One: The Coming of War

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
KyleKreations
Serf

GC3 Phase One: The Coming of War

Post by KyleKreations »

The Mist is gathering, the time has come. Swords shall break and shields shall shatter. Blood shall be spilt on these cliffs. But the Wolfpack will prevail...
The Coming of War by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

The Coming of War Detail #1 by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

The Coming of War Detail #2 by K.Kreations, on Flickr]

The Coming of War Detail #3 by K.Kreations, on Flickr

Ever since I got my new pieces I have been dying to try out a Sirens-of-Titans style castle. And to be honest, this is the most fun I have every had building. I took many techniques from his building and tried to incorporate a few of my own. I do regret that it lacks a little bit of character, but I will improve that over time. :)

My phase 2 build is underway,so for all of you non outlaws there, be ready for a nice Outlaw Greeting. :D
friskywhiskers
Landlord

Re: GC3 Phase One: The Coming of War

Post by friskywhiskers »

Megablocks, that's amazing! You're going to give me a run for my money!
Sir Bragallot
Artisan

Post by Sir Bragallot »

Nice tower. I'll take it 8)
[url=http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21682]Enter the World of Westeron[/url]
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

This castle is going to look awesome with the Garhim standard flying above it. I hope it won't reek of smelly Wolfpack for too long after we take it ;)

The build itself is really nice. I love how you've "updated" the Wolfpack, and the way you included a simple, yet elegant base really finishes it off nicely.
Good luck in the faction voting round!
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Elderon
Apprentice

Post by Elderon »

I simply do not understand why I mist you as a builder! I love the look of this, and the simple but effective details you put in it. Looking great and I'm looking forward in seeing more of you :D
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/peasant2.jpg[/img]
Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. ~G.K. Chesterton
Aeridian
Councilor
Location: A wanderer, for home is where the food is good and the company is better.

Post by Aeridian »

Blooming good work Kyle! I'm inspired to attempt a castle myself. You also got me to dig out my Wolfpack guys, I'll find some good uses for them. :wink:

As for a Garhim banner? Bah! All you have to do is booby-trap the place, pour some nice hot oil on their beards and give them a few arrows as a farewell gift for the journey back home! :sly:
~ Ductus Exemplo ~
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeridian/]Flickr[/url]