LCC Global Challenge Finalists - VOTING CLOSED

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: LCC Global Challenge Finalists - VOTE for PRIZE DRAWING!

Post by AK_Brickster »

Keep those votes coming in, guys!

Remember that you have until 11:59:59 PM on Sunday to get your votes in!

So far I've received votes from a total of 43 members:

11 from Loreos
9 from Garheim
11 from Lenfald
8 from Outlaws
4 from non-LCC forum members.

It is an EXTREMELY close contest for Grand Prize winner as well as being a tight race between the Factions, so be sure to support your favorite entries with your vote!

(Please be sure to vote for your favorite entry, not just the ones from your faction *cough*Loreos*cough*)

-AKB
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Brother Steven
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Brother Steven »

Voted! :wave:
Athalus
Foot Soldier

Post by Athalus »

Voted.
ZacharyIslazy
Bailiff

Post by ZacharyIslazy »

Voted! 8)
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/56307748@N02]Flickr[/url]
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... ttorso.jpg[/img]

Check out Lands of Roawia!
Lord Mercat
Laborer

Post by Lord Mercat »

Voted- not sure if I made the deadline, but if not, oh well. Good job everyone, some great entries here, and good luck to all!
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

VOTING HAS NOW CLOSED!

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

First of all, thank you to all of the voters and finalists. We had some fantastic entries to choose from, and the competition was very fierce!

Overall, 47 votes were received. Let's take a look at the individual winners first......

In 3rd place, with 14 votes................ K. Kreations' "The Coming of War" (Phase I)

In 2nd place, with 17 votes, winner of a selection of custom capes provided by Cape Madness ................Brother Steven's "Mikithdar Government Arsenal" (Phase I)

And in 1st place, with 19 votes, the winner of the 9471 - Uruk Hai Attack ...

Caelan's "Fall of the Ice Wizard" (Phase II)!

:mrgreen: Congratulations Caelan! :mrgreen:

Now, for the overall faction results (combination of votes received for both phases): :twitch:

In 4th Place, with a total combined vote of 13............. The faction of Loreos!

In 3rd Place, with a total combined vote of 24............. The Outlaws!

And the overall faction victor, winner of 10 bonus global status points and a fortress in Outlaw territory is....

With 32 total votes, the faction of Lenfald!

Garheim takes 2nd with 25 total votes!

Congratulations to all of the winners!

And now some voting stats....

94 total votes recieved (47 voters): 22 by Loreesi, 22 by Garhims, 22 by Lenfels, 18 by Outlaws, and 10 by non-LCC forum members!

Loreos: Received 14% of the vote. Voted for Loreos 36% of the time, Lenfald 23% of the time, Garheim 9% of the time, and Outlaws 32% of the time. (voted for themselves 23% more than average)
Garheim: Received 27% of the vote. Voted for Loreos 5% of the time, Lenfald 41% of the time, Garheim 36% of the time, and Outlaws 18% of the time. (voted for themselves 10% more than average)
Outlaws: Received 26% of the vote. Voted for Loreos 13% of the time, Lenfald 35% of the time, Garheim 22% of the time, and Outlaws 22% of the time. (voted for themselves 3% less than average)
Lenfald: Received 34% of the vote. Voted for Loreos 5% of the time, Lenfald 32% of the time, Garheim 27% of the time, and Outlaws 36% of the time. (voted for themselves 2% less than average)

If any of the finalists not in the "Top 3" want to know how they did, feel free to PM me and I will give you your vote count.
Winners, please PM me your address so that I can send you the prizes.

A random winner from among those who posted "VOTED" (or some variation thereof) for the black dragon cape will be held shortly!
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Mark of Falworth
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Mark of Falworth »

Wow! Congrats you guys!
And a big thanks to everyone that participated and helped make this global challenge a great success! :D

I'm a tiny bit disappointed that Loreos did somewhat poorly in this GC. But next time we'll smush you guys! ;)
Andared of Lenfald
Foot Soldier

Post by Andared of Lenfald »

Woohoo!

Awesome job by everyone, and a big congratulations to Caelan! I gotta say, I'm surprised Lenfald managed to pull off a clean sweep, there were some great entries!

For great Lenfald!
Aeridian
Councilor
Location: A wanderer, for home is where the food is good and the company is better.

Post by Aeridian »

Mark of Falworth wrote:Wow! Congrats you guys!
And a big thanks to everyone that participated and helped make this global challenge a great success! :D

I'm a tiny bit disappointed that Loreos did somewhat poorly in this GC. But next time we'll smush you guys! ;)
Yeah, yeah Mark. We heard that before this one started... and it didn't happen. :P
Anyway congrats to Lenfald! (Totally better than Loreos IMO... heheh) And looks like we Outlaws didn't do too shabby, so I applaud all you guys for the fine work and effort put into this fun contest. :)
~ Ductus Exemplo ~
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeridian/]Flickr[/url]
mpoh98
Justiciar

Post by mpoh98 »

Great job everyone! Yay, go Lenfald! :D I loved everyones entries, and can't wait for the next Global Contest!

Thanks to All of the people who made this contest awesome! FOR THE GLORY OF LENFALD!
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100]Mocpages[/url], [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Support [url=https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74333]Huckleberry Finn[/url] on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13
friskywhiskers
Landlord

Post by friskywhiskers »

YUS!!! Great job to everyone who participated, and congrats to Cealen, I'm uber jealous. :)
nanuck95
Court jester

Post by nanuck95 »

Mark of Falworth wrote:I'm a tiny bit disappointed that Loreos did somewhat poorly in this GC. But next time we'll smush you guys! ;)
That's because they were all too busy trying to figure out how to get de-poultry-ized after their encounter with Ted. :wink:

Congrats to all the winners. That was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing all the different creations and stories on it. Once Ted gets back to his normal self, he will have to work on a scheme to uproot those Lenfald invaders.
KyleKreations
Serf

Post by KyleKreations »

Great Job Everyone! I got so close to those awesome capes, maybe next time. :wink:
I was really impressed by the ammount of high quality entries, keep it up LCC!
mencot
Twifealdlic Builder

Post by mencot »

Huge congrats to Cealen and the other winners. Also thanks to all who participated and also those who organised this contest :D
Mark of Falworth wrote: I'm a tiny bit disappointed that Loreos did somewhat poorly in this GC. But next time we'll smush you guys! ;)
Shh It is a conspiration, AK has messed up the stats, actually Loreos won. But don´t say anything :P :lol:
Sir Mencot Paladin and rogue
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/citizen3.jpg[/img][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8244/8487960182_6a051704d4_t.jpg[/img][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8120/8636932919_7220cc2cc9_m.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/mencot]Flickr[/url]
Sir Bragallot
Artisan

Post by Sir Bragallot »

Ah well, I still think we did pretty well. For one thing I can't believe the Battle of Misty keep didn't receive more votes, but it's just the way it is. I'm not saying it's a bad system, I'd just like to point out that I think with this system of picking 2 faction finalists first, the final results get highly randomized and don't necessarily mean all that much - since it's highly subjective someone might have liked and voted for another MOC that we didn't pick had it been in the final. So I'm not too worried about Loreos' low score. We had some great entries, and at least the Outlaws didn't get a stronghold in our country :)

Great job everyone, can't wait for the next challenge. One that will hopefully involve blood :orc:
[url=http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21682]Enter the World of Westeron[/url]