LCC GC4 Entry The Tower Salamackia’s

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Luke the Swift~
Bailiff

LCC GC4 Entry The Tower Salamackia’s

Post by Luke the Swift~ »

Luke marched down the long hallway of the castle, as he headed to the Barons quarters, where he had been summoned.The clip clop of his booted feet was overpowering with there being no other noise on the cold still night but the sound of the cold bitter night outside.
When he reached the door he rapped upon it.
"enter" came Baron Edwards voice from the other side.So Luke opened the door and stepped inside.
"I was to see you sir" Luke said saluting him
"yes" Said the Baron "I have urgent business for you"
"You know you can count on me for anything sir anything at all"
"Very well" The Baron grasped at some papers to the side of the desk then handed them to Luke
"As you can see your orders are to take The Tower of Salamackia:
The occupier is a wizard who goes by the name of Salamackia. It is unusual for a wizard to be living in Loreos, because magic is not only outlawed, but so detested that its adherents do not usually live very long. However, Salamackia has two traits which keep him alive. The first is that he is deniable. Few know who he is and those that do cannot find him. The second is that he is proficient in his use of magic and knowledgeable of the workings of Roawia. This makes him useful. Deniable and useful wizards like Salamackia are seen as an asset, rather than lawbreakers by the ruling elite, so their existence is tolerated - at least until they stop being useful, or deniable. It will be a tough nut to crack, and for that I'm giving you The rangers and a Battalion from my army of your choice"
"Yes sir you can count on me Sir" look replied as he read over the reports
"One more thing, Becasue of his vast knowledge and his usefulness we want him alive but so do the Loreesi, so it is our believe that they will have stationed a garrison there....Be careful
"Yes sir" Luke then stood up and saluting turned on his heels and exited the room.

It took Luke all but that night to prepare his forces.He called the rangers together, and set them about tasks of getting ready.Then chose the 3rd battalion of pike men from Baron Edwards extensive Vassals. They were lined and ready to go for a force marched to the tower of Salamackia.

This is it the battle of The Tower of Salamackia. Luke has felled many in this gory battle and so have his men.His choice Rangers are following him as he charges up the stairs to the tower knocking, down everyone in his way, but the clever Wizard will not be taken so easily he works a spell in the lower levels of the tower has his men are being defeated just outside What does he intend?Can Luke and his men stop him in time.......?

Here are some extra pics =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68570980@N ... lccloreos/
Here is the original build by Invicta Bricks
Last edited by Luke the Swift~ on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/71646/1384380205m_SPLASH.jpg[/img]
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: LCC GC4 Entry The Tower Salamackia’s

Post by AK_Brickster »

This wasn't specified in the contest thread, but it would be useful if you provided a link to the original MOC that yours is based off of :)

Nice job, and great storyline!
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Luke the Swift~
Bailiff

Re: LCC GC4 Entry The Tower Salamackia’s

Post by Luke the Swift~ »

Alright I will do that =D
[img]http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/71646/1384380205m_SPLASH.jpg[/img]