LAST BRIDGE TO SIASTRAKAHN

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Daimyo
Squire

LAST BRIDGE TO SIASTRAKAHN

Post by Daimyo »

HO, Me buckos! For I am here to spin ye all a compelling yarn of companionship and battle, of the Fell War and it's grave experiences! For contained within here walls, I shall tell you of the Battle of the River Hemlock, but be known, as any who haveth knowledge of this mighty war, may ye add to it here!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Then spin your yarn... or direct us to where it is spun.

Why post if there's nothing for use to chew on, tear apart, or nibble at.

WE NEED MEAT!!! :wink:
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Alrighty then, buckos! This compelling tale, Last Bridge to Siastrakahn, is a spinoff tale of the roleplay event of the Fell War. You may make up yer own fellows, as long as ye follow this story:
The Fell War rages across Dark Forest and Wolfpack alike. The fellows of the Dark Forest elite rangers, led by Fraun Jerlock, see battle across these lands, hoping to ford the Hemlock river and take the fortress of Siastrakahn.
So, if ye be a man and not some craven Dog of Flanders, then in G_d's name may ye add yer own!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Okay, I think I understood what you just wrote, but maybe you should say it again in plain (aka:modern) English. If I (who am moderately literate) am uncertain as to what you said, there is bound to be one or two people who can't make heads or tails of it.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Alright. it's about the Dark Forest Rangers during the Fell War, and thye are fighting across the Wolfpack and Dark Forest lands, and anybody who knows anything about the fell War can pitch in and write it, right here in this thread.
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Daimyo wrote:Alright. it's about the Dark Forest Rangers during the Fell War, and thye are fighting across the Wolfpack and Dark Forest lands, and anybody who knows anything about the fell War can pitch in and write it, right here in this thread.
Do we make this up, or is the fell war something that's already happened?
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Green Fox wrote:
Daimyo wrote:Alright. it's about the Dark Forest Rangers during the Fell War, and thye are fighting across the Wolfpack and Dark Forest lands, and anybody who knows anything about the fell War can pitch in and write it, right here in this thread.
Do we make this up, or is the fell war something that's already happened?
The Fell War has already happened in the Roleplay. It went on for several months. However, this is BASED on EVENTS within the timeline of the war, but deals with another front of combat.