Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

LCC - Lenfald Official Faction Thread *New LC12!*

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Re: LCC-Lenfald Official Faction Thread. *New Global Challen

Postby Crazycrownieguy » Wed May 22, 2013 5:08 am

Hi Lenfald, so I am putting together a MOC index for the LCC, and I was wondering if one of you could provide me with a list of all of the lenfald builders, that have built more then just their CIC?
This would be a huge help!
CCG
For the glory of Garhim!!!
Captain Rufus Song
ImageImageImage
Crazycrownieguy
Bailiff

Postby Caelan » Wed May 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Crazycrownieguy wrote:Hi Lenfald, so I am putting together a MOC index for the LCC, and I was wondering if one of you could provide me with a list of all of the lenfald builders, that have built more then just their CIC? This would be a huge help! CCG

How does this list differ from Benamin's scoreboard at http://bentoft.dk/lego/LCC/scores/index.php? If you need something more than this, what you could do is take a look at all those builders on the 1st page of this thread with more than 5 points. It won't help you on how active a builder is right now, but it's a start 8)
Caelan
Aquarian

Postby Teherean » Thu May 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I'd be happy to assist anyone of you in Lenfald or LCC matters until Elderon returns, which I am sure he will. I have also offered my temporary assistance to the KC if need be. Frisky, you can PM me with whatever you need, I'll try to respond quickly and help out a bit.

Unfortunately I have had no spare time to work on a GC4 entry. Sorry everyone! I guess Teherean likes his new island castle a little too well... :cry: We have a good shot at winning this war, the rest of you made some amazing entries! :D

Cheers,

Teherean
AFOL, Brony, Yeah... I am a child at heart!