The History of the Wolfpck

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Purple Wolf
Hero
Hero

The History of the Wolfpck

Post by Purple Wolf »

So I thought that I'd share with you my view of the Wolf Pack with a brief part of thier history.

Year of the wolf packs 1-200

Many years ago the Wolf Pack were thier own kingdom, they were a proud kingdom until the Black Knightss and Dragon Masters almost took over the entire kingdom. What was left of the mighty kingdom fled to an old fort in the forest at the base of a mountain. The fort has been hidden from all except the Wolf Pack. The DM and BK still go into the forest to find them, but they never come out. On the odd time they would find it but they would be immediately captured and killed. People may think that the Wolf Pack are thieves who steal just to be rich, but that is not the case. Yes they steal but they'er not just thieves they'er survivors of a mighty kingdom.

Year 201-304
The first leader after the Wolf Pack fled to the forest was King Worf the third at the age of thirty. When they fled to the mountain he was reduced to lord. He then sent his best knights to kill the Black Knight king as revenge, and failed. The rest of the Wolf Pack hanged him for letting the kingdom fall to the Black Knights. Worf was at the age of thirty-three when he was hanged. Seeing as King Worf didn’t have any kids there was no one to be the next in line to lead the Wolf Pack

Year 305-341
A year after Lord Worf died the head knight Sir Alexander (age twenty-seven) took place as lord. He was a good ruler and a kind one too. Not much happened when he was lord except there was a assassination attempt on his life from a Forest Men who found their castle. When he turned sixty-three he was murdered in his sleep by a Dragon Master who was killed trying to escape the castle.

Year 341-343
Now Lord Alexander’s son Wolverrandum was elected Lord at the age of thirty-eight. He had a short reign (at this time in history the term Knight had disappeared and the term packs had started to be used at small outposts). After being the ruler for two years he was overthrone by an unknown person. The unknown person had a small group of people who had Wolf Pack uniforms. He might have been a lost person that had been captured by the Black Knights or the Dragon Masters. No one knew. He let Wolverrandum live but he was reduced to guard.

Year 343-the present day
The person who overthrew Wolverrandum was called," Wolffang". His age is a mystery but some have speculated that he’s a lot older than he looks. After Lord Wolffang took over the wolf pack he began to raid any caravans that went through their forest. This was the beginning of the Wolf Pack that people know of today A.K.A the stealing, murdering, lying thieves. Lord Wolffang was a ruthless and evil lord; he is the lord of the Wolf pack to this day. A side note about him is that few have begun to think that he is very old and that he’s a werewolf but there has been no evidence to prove it yet.

Hope you liked it.

Purple Wolf :)

Just as a side note I might make a story about the Wolf Pack but I would like to here what you think of this before I go making a story.
Last edited by Purple Wolf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's always room for dessert.
brickshelf
"Trolls exist! They steal your socks but only the left ones whats with that?"
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: The History of the Wolfpck

Post by AK_Brickster »

Your storytelling ability is very good. I found this to be quite entertaining. However, your spelling and grammar could benefit from using a proof reading tool such as can be found in Microsoft Word. I'd suggest pasting your stories into Word and using the spellchecking tool before posting here. That should clean it up quite a bit.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Purple Wolf
Hero
Hero

Post by Purple Wolf »

AK_Brickster wrote:Your storytelling ability is very good. I found this to be quite entertaining. However, your spelling and grammar could benefit from using a proof reading tool such as can be found in Microsoft Word. I'd suggest pasting your stories into Word and using the spellchecking tool before posting here. That should clean it up quite a bit.
Well I'm glad my story telling abilities are good, As for the grammer well it actually was in Microsoft word befor, but if you could point out some of the major mistakes I would really appreciate it.

brickshelf
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

OK, here we go! :?
Purple Wolf wrote:So I thougth (thought) that I'd share with you my view of the wolfpack (Wolf Pack) with a breif (brief) part of there (their) history.

Year of the wolf packs (Wolf Packs) 1-200

Many years ago(,) the WolfPack (Wolf Pack) where a there (were their) own kingdom, (.) (T)hey were a proud kingdom until the BlackKnightss (Black Knights) and Dragonmasters (Dragon Masters) almost took over the entire kingdom. What was left of the mighty kingdom fled to an old fort in the forest at the base of a mountain. The fort has bean (been) hidden from all except the Wolf Pack. The DM and BK still go into the forest to find them, but they never come out. On the odd time they would find it(,) but they would be immediately captured and killed. People may think that the Wolf Pack are thieves who steal just to be rich, but no (...but that is not the case). Yes they steal(,) but there (they're) not just thieves(,) there (they're) survivors of a mighty knigdom (kingdom).

Year 201-304

The first leader after the Wolfpack (Wolf Pack) fled to the forest was King Worf the (T)hird at the age of thirty. When they fled to the mountain(,) he was reduced to (L)ord. He then sent his best knights to kill the BlackKnight (Black Knight) king as revenge, and failed. The rest of the Wolf pack (Pack) hanged him for letting the kingdom fall to the Blackknights (Black Knights). Worf was at the age of thirty-three when he was hanged. Seeing as King Worf didn’t have any kids(,) there was no one to be the next in line to lead the Wolf Pack(.)

Year 305-341

A year after Lord Worf died(,) the head knight(,) Sir Alexander (age twenty-seven)(,) took place as (L)ord. He was a good ruler and a kind one too. Not much happened when he was (L)ord except there was a assassination attempt on his life from a Forestmen (Forestman) who found their castle. When he turned sixty-three he was murdered in his sleep buy (by) a Dragonmaster (Dragon Master) who was killed trying to escape the castle.

Year 341-343

Now Lord Alexander’s sun (son) Wolverrandum was elected Lord at the age of thirty-eight. He had a short rain (reign) (at this time in history(,) the term (")Knight(") had disappeared(,) and the term (")packs(") had started to be used at small outposts). After being the ruling (ruler) for two years(,) he was over throne (overthrown) by an unknown person. The unknown person had a small grope (group) of people, (no comma) which (who) had wolf pack (Wolf Pack) uniforms. He might of bin (have been) a lost person that had bean (been) captured by the Blackknights or the Dragonmasters. No one knew. He let Wolverrandum live(,) but he was reduced to guard.

Year 343-the present day

The person who over threw (overthrew) Wolverrandum was called(,) (")Wolffang("). His age is a mystery(,) but some has (have) speculated that he’s a lot older than he looks. After Lord Wolffang took over the (W)olf (P)ack(,) he began to raid any caravans that went threw (through) their forest. This was the beginning of the WolfPack (Wolf Pack) that people know of today(,) A.K.A(,) the stealing, murdering, lying thieves. Lord Wolffang was a ruthless and evil (L)ord; he is the (L)ord of the Wolf (P)ack to this day. A side note about him is that (a) few have begun to think that he is very old(,) and that he’s a werewolf(,) but there has been no evidence to prove it yet.

Hope you liked it.

Just as a side not (note) I might make a story about the wolfpack (Wolf Pack)(,) but I would like to here (hear) what you think of this before I go makeing (making) a story.

Well I'm glad my story telling abilities are good, As for the grammer (grammar) well it actually was in Microsoft word befor (before), but if you could point out some of the major mistakes I would really appreciate it.
I don't know how perfect my editing job is. It is hard to do proper editing with the forum formatting code that is required to change font color, etc.

Keep up the good work! You'll get better the more you write, and if you do a lot of reading, that will help you with your spelling and grammar immensely as well! :mrgreen:
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Purple Wolf
Hero
Hero

Post by Purple Wolf »

Thanks for the spell check. It's always nice to know what you've done wrong. I've now edited it so there should be no more spelling mistakes.

brickshelf