Henry in Israel

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Webrain
Journeyman

Henry in Israel

Post by Webrain »

Yes, Henry is in Israel and he is enjoying his visit here a lot.

Now I want to reveal to you some pictures from his visit overhere

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93933

Hope you like it and I waiting to hear what you think...

Bye from me and Henry :lol:
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Yah! Another person down. You cloned him!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU ARE SUCH A SURE genious! We must have a clone sent to Freak in replace of him while we take the real Henry bah ha ha. :twisted:

:wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

by the time he makes it to me, he won't have anything on his chest anymore :?
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Barbapple wrote:by the time he makes it to me, he won't have anything on his chest anymore :?
Yah I was thinking that too. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

This is so great Yaron! I love the pics of him around Israel, and I love the whole jousting thing. Thanks for letting me see these. They rock man - You really made my day. :D

Freak
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Yaron, very entertaining...the cloning via Webrain was priceless. Cool pics from your homeland, would be neat if the jpg's were named with locations. What is the place with the arch and green door?
Troy T. Moore
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I love the pics, I love the story, I REALLY love the Henry clones. I just have one question..... was Henry that rubbed down on his torso when he left? By the time he gets back to LEGOFREAK, he'll be Brassoed!

I like his suitcase stickers too guys!

Just think, he know has be to the Holy Land, to Palestine, to Canaan, to Israel, to ancient Syria, to the land ruled at various times by the Ptomleys, the Selucids (?Spelling??), the Assyrians, Persians, Babylonians, Alexander the Great, the Hittites, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Fatimids, the Ottomans, the British.

All in one stop. Amazing!

I hope he bought some souvenirs! :D
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Glad to see Henry's travels are continuing. The Henry clones were hilarious. :lol: He must be an accomplished knight to be jousting so well.

The pictures of Henry in Israel were something along the lines of Henry's pictures in Calgary. Sadly I can't recover any data from my old hard drive.

His breastplate really has faded even since he arrived at my place. Does Henry have a new torso from the BFF or Guarded Inn? Those printed plates really fade quickly.

Anyway nice pics Yaron. :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

Nice pics! Hmm... cloning would be better than stickers, because apparently you get the helmet, legs, and arms, and cheaper than buying figs, because its free :D

About the fading breastplate, maybe you could put a sticker on him, so that he is still the same fig but looks better, or give him some armor.
pwnage
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Send him over to the Philippines, he'll get a new outfit while he stays. But he'll have to go back to wearing his old one once he leaves. :lol:

*beware: this AFOL lacks Photoshop program* :twisted:
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Webrain
Journeyman

Post by Webrain »

Robin Hood Wrote:
Yah! Another person down. You cloned him!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU ARE SUCH A SURE genious! We must have a clone sent to Freak in replace of him while we take the real Henry bah ha ha.
Thanks

Barbapple Wrote:
by the time he makes it to me, he won't have anything on his chest anymore
Unfortunantly his body is really in a bad shape. I'd recommand that others want touch his torso.

LEGOFREAK Wrote:
This is so great Yaron! I love the pics of him around Israel, and I love the whole jousting thing. Thanks for letting me see these. They rock man - You really made my day.
My pleasure, I glad you enjoyed so much. It was fun making them.

Troy T. Moore Wrote:
Yaron, very entertaining...the cloning via Webrain was priceless. Cool pics from your homeland, would be neat if the jpg's were named with locations. What is the place with the arch and green door?
Thanks. Basiclly I took pictures of Henry in ruins of an old Bizantion tower. It's in a very small town called A'zor (not far from Tel Aviv).
Webrain
Journeyman

Post by Webrain »

Formendacil Wrote:
I love the pics, I love the story, I REALLY love the Henry clones.
Thanks
Just think, he know has be to the Holy Land, to Palestine, to Canaan, to Israel, to ancient Syria, to the land ruled at various times by the Ptomleys, the Selucids (?Spelling??), the Assyrians, Persians, Babylonians, Alexander the Great, the Hittites, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Fatimids, the Ottomans, the British.

All in one stop. Amazing!
well ... Yeah :lol:
you forgat the crusaders as well

Wlister Wrote:
Glad to see Henry's travels are continuing. The Henry clones were hilarious. He must be an accomplished knight to be jousting so well.
Thanks.

Emperor James Wrote:
Nice pics! Hmm... cloning would be better than stickers, because apparently you get the helmet, legs, and arms, and cheaper than buying figs, because its free
hehe

yeah but you to a dummy for that :lol:

JPinoy Wrote:
Send him over to the Philippines, he'll get a new outfit while he stays. But he'll have to go back to wearing his old one once he leaves.
Hehe

Thanks for all the replies
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

lol! That is great. :lol:

Cm2