Dont know if you know but....

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Lil_Curt
Steward

Dont know if you know but....

Post by Lil_Curt »

Lego is releaseing the ewok village in sept! Price looks around 200 but im going to get a couple. Great oppertunities for a new forestman moc! Check it out on lego.com.

Curt
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: Dont know if you know but....

Post by AK_Brickster »

Unless you're referring to something that has since been edited out, no worries about leaks on the Ewok Village. I believe TBB did a feature on it a few months back.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Lil_Curt
Steward

Post by Lil_Curt »

I understand what your saying blue, however im not saying anything in this thread that isnt on shop.lego.com . That being said, i know somepeople that are into castle and dont even look at starwars stuff, so i figured i would post so everyone could take a look, at a starwars kit that is due out very soon according to lego.

Also your responce kind hit a cord with me, an whats the use of an open forum for discussion. If any questions on rumors, or speculations are shut down. It is really disheartining when a company shuns fans for finding info before official press releases, even though it is the company who 9 times out of 10 leaks there own info for marketing purposes.

Curt
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

Also your responce kind hit a cord with me, an whats the use of an open forum for discussion. If any questions on rumors, or speculations are shut down. It is really disheartining when a company shuns fans for finding info before official press releases, even though it is the company who 9 times out of 10 leaks there own info for marketing purposes.
Please note, I had mentioned photos. Discussion is a different thing. LEGO has these policies for a reason. Why? Well I'm sure we could all speculate, but since we aren't part of the company, we don't know. But when we are asked not to allow leaks, we won't allow them.

Oh and I thought I had responded to a post about will there be castle line for 2014. I will move my response to that thread. Sorry for the confusion.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!