LCC - GC V - "The Coronation"

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: LCC - "The Coronation"

Post by AK_Brickster »

I resized the image so that the small one is 240x100 (it was ONE pixel too tall! :mad: ), so it should work now. I will update the image in the first post :)
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
pyro guy
Laborer

Post by pyro guy »

Forgot to ask, but would it be alright if our character had, say, a set of thieves tools they snuck in because they where paranoid about going to a coronation unarmed?
[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/9548735160_d90b6f3d8e_m.jpg[/img]
"This is how wars are won - not with vast armies, nor courageous hero's, but with a single knife blade, artfully placed."
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

I'd like to think that the guards would have searched everyone pretty well, and saying "my guy conveniently pulled out his trusty lock picking kit and escaped" or "drew out his dagger hidden in his belt and silently killed a guard" is a bit too convenient. Get creative! :D
Ferretclaw
Artisan

Post by Ferretclaw »

Well well! That was interesting... So I am assuming I can make use of my precautions that I told everyone about earlier? (I did say that my character has a small squad of elves waiting outside in case something just like this happened, and I also said he had a small hidden dagger in a cloak pocket... I totally suspected this turn of events) but anyway I am an outlaw so this shouldn't be too hard :P

Way to stir things up. Anyway, my character is not just going to fawn up to a bunch of enemies once he is out. Oh no... Its on.
"All that is gold does not glitter..." ~LOTR
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98506221@N08/
Mocpages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/103548
[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/95487351 ... 3d8e_t.jpg[/img]
SirAidan
Villein

Post by SirAidan »

How do you use the signature thing? :?
[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/9548735160_d90b6f3d8e_t.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8120/8696395075_59f261eb90_m.jpg[/img]

For the glory of Loreos!
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Keep in mind that the Queen couldn't possibly know who in attendance was an outlaw and who wasn't, so you outlaws need not hold too nasty a grudge, particularly since all of the outlaws were in some sort of disguise. I'm guessing that an opportunity might arise in the near future for interested outlaws to join up with the Queen's forces, in the event that you're looking for a little more "traditional" structure similar to what the other three factions have. (See? We listen to feedback! ;) )
Louie le Brickvalier
Apprentice

Post by Louie le Brickvalier »

So while this is going on we can't fight outlaws? I thought we just couldn't fight the new queen's soldiers.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Oh you can certainly battle outlaws if you like. I don't think I said anything that would suggest otherwise, and if that seemed to be implied, it was by accident.

You'll just want to avoid conflict with the Queen's troops. A new era is coming to Roawia, and it is inevitable. Best to wait for the right time to make a counter-offensive, and no single person or even single faction is powerful enough to do it on their own.

Regular skirmishes with rouge bands of outlaws will still continue, and likely will even increase as people are forced to flee their homes in search of remote hideaways to take refuge in. Also, as I mentioned to someone via PM, just because the Queen's forces are coming, that doesn't mean that they are necessarily going to pillage and burn their way through the countryside. At the same time, if you're a noble or knight who would be valuable as a prisoner, you best do what Mark did and head for a hideout, at least for the time being...

(LCC) Exiled! by Mark of Falworth, on Flickr
GyustSil
Laborer

Post by GyustSil »

How can I show the banner in my signature? I've never use this before and I'm quite confused :tasty:

Thanks for the help AK :D
Last edited by GyustSil on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/95487351 ... 3d8e_m.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/t-est/LCC ... nfald2.jpg[/img]
"Dulce, et decorum est pro patria mori" Quintus Horatius Flaccus
For the Great Lenfald!
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Check the FAQ THREAD for instructions on how to get the sig banners to work.

Answers to commonly-asked questions in a FAQ thread.... counter-intuitive, I know ;)
♕Angry Octopüs
Serf
Location: Currently crossing the sea to get away from the Queen's troops!

Post by ♕Angry Octopüs »

Welp, looks like I'll have to be saving people. *cracks knuckles*

What if you cannot make a Bricklink order for these parts and can't buy any sets?

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves" ~Abraham Lincoln
jman44
Laborer

Post by jman44 »

Hey guys so as I commented on Mark's Exiled pic on Flickr, I suggest we stop trying to start an instantaneous rebellion and go in calvary ablazing to fight the evil witch and her troops but instead to follow the storyline by retreating, regrouping, and/or hiding from this witch's army. I even think that maybe some inter-faction alliances for survival could be a fun idea since we're all in this together as the three FL's are trapped in the dungeon.

And the inter-faction alliances could include other players in our builds for more cohesion and to continue the story together rather than solo because it seems that most of us are doing our own thing lately which is totally cool but makes it feel less like a game which the LCC is. Im for more player interactions in these next phases of LCC to reunite the sense of the game because it seems like all the stories we had going are gonna have to be put on hold while this unfolds. Anyway that was just an idea that I'd thought I'd bring to the table since I have noticed it lately.

So yeah lets just roll with the story everybody, Im sure we'll get our chance to get back at that witch :twisted: but now we must wait :?
colobustaco
Villein

Post by colobustaco »

Real excited about all this... Now I need to get building... Since I signed my sig-fig up to attend the coronation, but he wasn't shown in any of the builds is he "A" or group "B"? :?
Str0ngbad
Laborer

Post by Str0ngbad »

AK said that everyone who signed a character up for the coronation was in group A; even if they were not shown in the builds.
Toilet paper goes over not under.
colobustaco
Villein

Post by colobustaco »

Thanks I probably should have just read back a little... :oops: