gearing up for CCC, and new Hobbit sets

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Lil_Curt
Steward

gearing up for CCC, and new Hobbit sets

Post by Lil_Curt »

So i have spent the last couple days sorting through my collection an I can now say I hate sorting, its the bane of our existance.... it never cease's to amaze me I broke down around 6 sets thus far for around 2000 pieces. Lots of brown for wood and trees, and a bit of gray an lots of smaller plates.

I have yet to break down my helms deep, both my joust sets, an my expansion walls. Not looking forward to those. We broke down our monster mansion an some older kits as well. Both jen an I are looking forward to CCC an cant wait to find out rules and catagories.

Also we have seen pics of the new sets, does anyone know when they are suposed to be on shelves?

Also what sets is everyone intrested in? I am likeing the mirkwood elf army, and the largest set in this run. Jeen an I are still not sold on the lake town will have to see it first. Just some ramblings for the day hope to see you all soon,

Curt
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
mpoh98
Justiciar

Re: gearing up for CCC, and new Hobbit sets

Post by mpoh98 »

Well, have fun sorting those sets before tomorrow! :lol:

I am so pumped as well, I can't wait to see what the categories are!
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100]Mocpages[/url], [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Support [url=https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74333]Huckleberry Finn[/url] on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Re: gearing up for CCC, and new Hobbit sets

Post by Brickninja »

Lil_Curt wrote:So i have spent the last couple days sorting through my collection an I can now say I hate sorting, its the bane of our existance.... it never cease's to amaze me I broke down around 6 sets thus far for around 2000 pieces. Lots of brown for wood and trees, and a bit of gray an lots of smaller plates.

I have yet to break down my helms deep, both my joust sets, an my expansion walls. Not looking forward to those. We broke down our monster mansion an some older kits as well. Both jen an I are looking forward to CCC an cant wait to find out rules and catagories.

Also we have seen pics of the new sets, does anyone know when they are suposed to be on shelves?

Also what sets is everyone intrested in? I am likeing the mirkwood elf army, and the largest set in this run. Jeen an I are still not sold on the lake town will have to see it first. Just some ramblings for the day hope to see you all soon,

Curt
I want the lake town really bad. If I have enough money(this year is going to be really hard on my wallet, juggling The Lego Movie, castle, star wars, and Tolkien) I'll try to pick up the mirkwood elf army for those tan pieces, dark green hoods, and leaf pieces.