LCC - Garheim Official Faction Thread *We've Moved!*

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Leif Björnson
Gong Farmer

Re: LCC - Garheim Official Faction Thread *GC V Now Live!*

Post by Leif Björnson »

My entry for LC 15

the hidden camp von Omare Radix auf Flickr

On his way home from a hunting trip Leif meets a farmer who tells him that Stormcliff was captured by the troops of the evil Queen. so Leif had to find another place to stay until he finds enough fellows to free his friends and get back Stormcliff.
Louie le Brickvalier
Apprentice

Post by Louie le Brickvalier »

My second apprentice build for October done! You can view it on Flickr. :)

Nice to see some builds for the LC! Let's see if we can squeeze a few more!! :D
gurusql
Foot Soldier

Post by gurusql »

There are only three entries for the LC at this point. I am going to grant an almost 3 day extension. LC 15 will now end on Wednesday, 10/16 at 9 PM Pacific. :)

There was a request to use LDD for this contest. While I await a general answer it will be allow for this contest only.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/40798201@N05/]Flickr[/url]
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

I've updated my contest entry with better pics. The quality of the other pics was... rather lacking.
Again once moderated http://mocpages.com/moc.php/372378
the Unknown Knight
----------
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
General JJ
Villein

Post by General JJ »

Our LC 15 Entry. Full post can be viewed here.
gurusql
Foot Soldier

Post by gurusql »

LC 15 is now closed. Thank you for the four entries!

I will post the winners as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow). :)
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

SCORES UPDATED!

Gurusql will be announcing the winners of LC15 shortly.

Thanks for your participation, guys!
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Louie le Brickvalier
Apprentice

Post by Louie le Brickvalier »

For some reason I counted 29 points not 28 for me... But that's not reason a big deal! :D
gurusql
Foot Soldier

LC 15 Winners

Post by gurusql »

Thank you to all the builders in LC 15. I had a hard time selecting the winners! :o

In the end, the winner is . . . General JJ :D

and the runner-up is . . .Unknown Knight.

Congratulations to General JJ for winning two cpmtests in a row! (Garheim representative into GCV and now LC15)

Your points have already been added in.

Louie - Yours does say 29 points, but if I am misunderstanding your scoring question please send me a PM.
Crazycrownieguy
Bailiff

Post by Crazycrownieguy »

Hey guys, here is my 4th free build for this month.
Story is on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56602732@N06/10418001165/
Thanks
CCG
For the glory of Garhim!!!
Captain Rufus Song
[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7380/12914982 ... 29d6_o.jpg[/img][img]http://5z8.info/add-worm_wcvp[/img][img]http://5z8.info/openme.exe_exoh[/img]
andhe
Barber-Surgeon

Post by andhe »

Originally I was planning to do a dungeon escape scene to tie-in with the last GC, but after picking up a bunch of trans-blue studs in the PAB at my local Lego store, I decided to jump ahead to them sailing away from the Royal Island...

Jaykob awoke to the gentle sway of the sea, and the distant call of a seagull. The sun was high in the sky but the air was cooled by the sea breeze.

"He's waking up!" yapped the familiar voice of Happy, Jaykob's lenfel cousin. Jaykob stirred groggily "Where are we?" he asked, disoriented by the rocking of the boat and his spinning head.

"We're going home!" his cousin replied excitedly. "But.. but what about the coronation... Queen Galainir..." Jaykob inquired, his head still foggy. Gradually his memory cleared. He remembered unloading the barrels, seeing a giant cake, getting mixed up with the other coronation guests and then his memory went hazy again.

"You were captured Jaykob! An army invaded the castle and took everyone prisoner. You must have got a bump on the head in all the commotion" Happy recalled for his groggy Garhim companion, "Then Ues helped us escape".

It was only now Jaykob became aware of the stoic looking lenfel ranger steering their small boat as it cut swiftly through the waves "He's been following us since Illianaro Jaykob. My brother sent him, and good job too!" * http://www.flickr.com/photos/andhe/9040584273/

"But... how did we escape the castle?" Jaykob asked. "Well..." Happy began "...after Ues found me hiding behind that giant cake, we went to look for you in the dungeons. I suggested knocking out a guard and stealing their uniform... but Ues insisted on using 'stealth'..." Happy answered, seemingly disappointed at his missed opportunity to be a hero. "As it turned out most of the guards were drunk or already unconscious anyway, so it wasn't that hard really..."

The Lenfel ranger remained unmoved by the discussion, one hand on the sail, the other on the rudder, staring into the sky every now and then to make minor adjustments.

"Ues is going to sail you back to the coast of Garheim, then we will continue down to Lenfald" Happy continued, his voice beginning to show his sadness "It's been a fun trip Jaykob, but I fear that dark times are ahead for Roawia".

Jaykob looked out to sea as the boat continued steadily forward to the Garhim coastline, sped by the cool breeze "I think there's always hope on the horizon Happy" he responded, "There is always hope".

LCC - New Horizons by andhe :-), on Flickr

This brings the first voyage of Jaykob Tannerson of Garheim to a close. I signed up for LCC back in January and Jaykobs been on the road since then. I had originally intended to take him to Loreos but Global events deemed otherwise. After a brief break for CCCXI and some other things, Jaykob will hopefully return in the new year, older and wiser ;).
Less talking, more MOCing.

https://www.instagram.com/classicstylecastle/
Ronin Dragonslayer
Journeyman

Post by Ronin Dragonslayer »

Hey guys - just wanted to apologize for my inactivity. I've been very busy but I should be regularly active again around the holidays. Until then, Cedric will sit in jail and catch some z's. :snore:
Tambor
Villein

Post by Tambor »

Here is my first and presumably only free build for October. (Maybe I will do something Halloween-related but we'll see...)

This build was originally intended to be built for LC #15, but I had barely no time to finish it. :cry:

"Journal II

Less than two months have passed since we had to leave our home behind and fled to the barren wilderness of Garheim. The last provisions are on the decline, the cattle is sick and wasting away and to make matters even worse, winter is just around the corner. A long and dark winter, as we only know it in the northern regions of Garheim. The winter, it is told for generations, is the season in which the evil roams the land. At night, in the dark, so rumors whisper, the cry of accursed and outcast can be heard. Thieves , murderers and other scum that is resistant against the cold due to the long time in the wilderness, became one with the winter.

To be prepared against all this evil, archers patrol on the old wall at night, to sound the alarm when needed.

For those of us who went north , this will be the hardest winter of our lives so far.
Solely the thought of returning home some day keeps us alive out there."

Image Image
Image Image
Ronin Dragonslayer
Journeyman

Post by Ronin Dragonslayer »

My first freebuild for November! Glad to be back!

LCC - Garheim - Escape from King's Isle
Builds and story here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24403
gurusql
Foot Soldier

LC16 - First Snow

Post by gurusql »

Welcome residents of Garheim - based on an idea from MoF - I bring you Garheim Local Challenge #16 :D

The Challenge: After we have completed GCV and seen many of the residents of Garheim flee to the countryside. Now is time to show how the characters will deal with the first winter snow.

In this contest please build an original creation that will show your character interacting with the first snow of the season and connect this with a category for CCCXI.
The snow could be out the window or even showing kids playing in it. Let you imagination run wild.

Requirements: The MOC should have the following:
  • Must be a CCCXI entry, of any category except the custom minifigure ones.
  • The theme should be the "First Snow". This would do any MOC showing the first snow built into the category.
  • Your LCC character must be in the MOC.
  • Must include a story with your MOC.
  • Including the Garheim standard is required (can be built into the base).
  • You must create a post within the Garheim thread for official entry.
  • One entry per member of Garheim.
Deadline: 11:59 PM Pacific Time Zone, December 31th.
Any questions can be asked in this thread or PMed to me (gurusql).

Scoring:
Everyone will get 3 points for entry
There will be winner and honorable mention. Scoring to be determined
AK_Brickster and I will determine the winner.

Good luck!!! :wave: