deeplinks

Discussion of photography, editing and publishing techniques
Green Fox
Bailiff

deeplinks

Post by Green Fox »

This is a very silly question, but how does one make a deeplink from BS? I need to know for my own twisted chat reasons...
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

I believe you click until you can't anymore,and then use that address.I don't use BS,but that's what I heard..
- Tom
Bricksidge
Philosopher-King of the Gong Farmers

Post by Bricksidge »

XX Batto is basically right. Just keep clicking on a picture until you can't anymore.

The URL you end up with should have .jpg or the like on the end.
~[url=http://www.neutronbot.com/kevin/]Kevin Blocksidge[/url]
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

Battosai is correst, you click until it has just the picture, and use the address there for your image url. In chat, you just have to post the url, but in the message board you can use the IMG thing at the top of the post a reply screen to put the image in the message.
pwnage
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

Emperor James wrote:Battosai is correst, you click until it has just the picture, and use the address there for your image url. In chat, you just have to post the url, but in the message board you can use the IMG thing at the top of the post a reply screen to put the image in the message.
I'll add that the IMG function isn't always a good idea depending upon the size of an image - For some people it loads very slowly, and pushes the table setup of the forums out of alignment.