10332 Medieval Town Square

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
jtooker
Admin
Admin

10332 Medieval Town Square

Post by jtooker »

Medieval Town Square, set #10332 was just announced! It will be available March 1st for Insiders for a cost of $229.99 USD (£199.99). It has 3,304 pieces, 8 figures and 3 animals. It uses building styles from the Lion Knight's Castle and includes a guarded inn homage.

Check out LEGO's post with even more information about this set.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: 10332 Medieval Town Square

Post by AK_Brickster »

Such a fun set! I am excited to get my hands on one of these once they are available.

AND A GRAY GOAT!
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Kurojaki
Freeman

Post by Kurojaki »

Some excellent new minifig pieces here, especially on tax collector and wolfpack guy. Definitely will get more or those if (when) those will be on PAB. And the set itself - certainly will buy at some point. Likely not day one purchase because there's some sets I want to get before they start to retire. I hope I get it as soon as possible though!

There's no doubt this fits well design-wise next to the Lion Knights Castle. I guess people will mostly compare this to the 10193 Medieval Market Village. For me, MMV takes the win. I just prefer its (in my eyes) classic building techniques on all the buildings and the tree.

For me it's all about useful parts though, and luckily this one is not a disappointment. Most of what I see I find very useful. Even with quite many different colors and styles spread around the buildings. I guess those lattice shutters are in new color? I don't like the pear gold ones, so this is good news.

I guess the only big shame in my opinion is the large number of stickers used. All of those I can see would have been so nice as printed bricks.
Azaghal
Landlord

Post by Azaghal »

Overwhelmingly cool. I'd like to get a closer look at that Wolfpack figure, and hope to see them pop up more often in the future.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

Really cool looking set, Love all the easter eggs in it. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

The price is actually better than I was expecting too, so I may actually think about getting this.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
Azaghal
Landlord

Post by Azaghal »

Azaghal wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:14 pm Overwhelmingly cool. I'd like to get a closer look at that Wolfpack figure, and hope to see them pop up more often in the future.
Ah, here's a nice closeup from one of Brick Fanatic's articles on the set:

Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

That is a wonderful new Wolfpack, might be worth getting this set just for that fig!

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
Azaghal
Landlord

Post by Azaghal »

Elephant Knight wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:13 pm That is a wonderful new Wolfpack, might be worth getting this set just for that fig!

EKnight
If we're very, very lucky the GWP might be a remastered version of 6075 Wolfpack Tower. :eyebrows:
Kurojaki
Freeman

Post by Kurojaki »

Azaghal wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:04 am
Elephant Knight wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:13 pm That is a wonderful new Wolfpack, might be worth getting this set just for that fig!

EKnight
If we're very, very lucky the GWP might be a remastered version of 6075 Wolfpack Tower. :eyebrows:
That would be cool, but just wondering it might be rather big for a GWP? Majisto's workshop already was generous in size. The requirement sure was high but there were other extras and good discounts along the way, not to mention holiday season coming. So I see it more likely they would come up with 6038 Wolfpack Renegades if anything.

Either way, can't go too wrong with Wolfpack sets. Any set with two/three wolfpack minifigs would be big win for castle fans, and I would definitely try to get some.

Anyway, review videos of the Medieval Town Square were released quite recently. Had a quick look at some and can say that the 10332 will be excellent set to get for a variety of parts for MOC building. Something to like about having many different styles and colors in one set
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

I'll definitely getting this! It would be an awesome match with the 10305 Lion Knights' Castle.

Our olde medieval village grew up, just like you.
https://www.facebook.com/LEGO/posts/pfb ... BKNU8Kja4l

The new Medieval Village set available soon!
https://lego.build/MedievalTownSquare

Cant wait to build them!

:D
"What a day for a knight... and a knight for a day!"