it annoys the megablocks outa me!!!!!
5%
it makes me a better builder
22%

Total votes: 37

Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

I always have music going when building; Celtic and old western music. I wouldn't say that it makes me a better builder, but it makes it more enjoyable.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Mr. D wrote:I always have music going when building; Celtic and old western music. I wouldn't say that it makes me a better builder, but it makes it more enjoyable.
I agree. It makes it more enjoyable, especialy the type. Like castle related music for building castles. It works for me. :)
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

I listen to music any time I'm in my room(except sleeping, and sometimes even then). Whether I'm doing schoolwork, sketching, building Lego, or building a model, I love listening to music. And I actually find it an incentive to sort my pieces, since I can't hear the music music while digging through a large bin of pieces. Typically, I listen to all lyrical CCM, though I do have the LOTR soundtracks, and a few classical CDs. It's dreadfully dull and silent between digs when I don't have music on. :wink:

Cm2
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
rogue27 wrote:I didn't actually expect anybody in here to know Opeth. :)
Hehe, you are actually the second person that I know who knows Opeth ;)

Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I'm listening to an mediaeval oriented web radio:
http://www.radio-aena.de/
The left button says in red letters "(listen to) mediaeval channel".

Bye
Jojo

Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well it doesn't really matter to me if I have music to listen to or not. But I must say that when I am building a castle and listing to LOTR soundtrack I have a greater eurge (or however you spell it) to play and build.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Robin Hood wrote:Well it doesn't really matter to me if I have music to listen to or not. But I must say that when I am building a castle and listing to LOTR soundtrack I have a greater eurge (or however you spell it) to play and build.

Dan i don't ever do this( i'm probly the worst speller here) but you spell eurge- U R G E :wink:

Dave
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I think (As MrD said) listening makes it more enjoyabl. I also think it inspires me somewhat. I listen to LOTR soundtracks,Third Day, and Pirates of the Carribean Soundtrack. The second artist is a Christian Rock Band
Space rocks.
Webrain
Journeyman

Post by Webrain »

I always listening to music - all the time, so I listen to music when I build as well of course
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: To: lone ranger

Post by Robin Hood »

Man of Iron wrote:Hey lone ranger, what types of music do you like to listen to? Do you play a musical instrument? 8)
Its kind of hard to play music on an instrument when you are building LEGO.

I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.