A great deal!

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Dragon Master
Merchant

A great deal!

Post by Dragon Master »

I recently purchased a chamber of secrets at Target for $35!!! wow thats a great deal. Had it not been marked down I wouldn't have dreamed of getting it. At TRU hogwarts is only $60, with some luck I'll be getting that soon.

Anyone else scored some nice post holiday deals?

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Well, I got a huge gob of castle weapons including 10 swords, 10 spears, 4 axes, 2 flintlocks, 4 treasure chests, 5 flintlock pistols, 5 sabers, 14 gold coins, 25 flags in assorted shapes and colors (including a BF), and other assorted misc. (and a dragon) on ebay for about $9 and I got that Luner discovery thingy at target for $12

I love holiday deals :D :D :D

P.S. Oh, and about 15 tri shields too.
Troy
King Mnementh the Bronze
King Mnementh the Bronze

Post by Troy »

The chamber of secrets sets are marked down to $25 here at Target. I didn't buy any, probably because I already parted out 100 of them. :)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=312577

70 of which came from Walmart.com @ $17.50 each! :shock:

I DID pick up 16 Dumbledores Office sets at Target though, at the low, low price of $9.00 each. Definitely a good deal. And some Dobby's Release sets at half price.

I think that is it for castle-related sets. On the Light Gray front though, I got 22 half price AT-ATs ;)

As always, look for the parts in my store as soon as I have time to sort them out.

Troy
Visit Troy's Surplus LEGO
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

I picked up 3 Slave 1s for about $30 CAD...