The other half

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

The Blue Knight wrote:What!! The Kingsmen did that song. Are they different from the Kingsmen Trio? Technicalities, schmecnicalities...
OK just to clear this up then get back on topic or else we face the wrath of the brutes...

The KINKS did louie louie, i was referring to the KINGSTON TRIO... a folk group. :wink:
I dont know if the two groups would have hung out together or not...
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

OK just to set things straight, the Kingsmen (from Portland, OR) did Louie Louie. The Kinks may have covered it, but it wasn't theirs.

Now to assauge admin another Kinks song would be entirely inappropriate for walking across the lava ("Sleepwalker"). Itou is an inspiration for us all. I tried to encompass some of his sytle for Rapunzel's Tower. Is "Hachi" his nickname? Oddly appropriate that that word is the word my kids and I use to refer to them when they are being silly (You hachi, put the cleaver down...) Now thats Freaky :shock:
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Sir Garth
Apprentice

Post by Sir Garth »

Thats a really nice MoC
Those stepping stones won't do much tough, lava is so hot that you burn when you're just three meters from it
But those are just details, of course ;)
The skull head is great :)
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

The Blue Knight wrote:OK just to set things straight, the Kingsmen (from Portland, OR) did Louie Louie. The Kinks may have covered it, but it wasn't theirs.
I stand corrected sir. :D
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
The Blue Knight wrote:OK just to set things straight, the Kingsmen (from Portland, OR) did Louie Louie. The Kinks may have covered it, but it wasn't theirs.
I stand corrected sir. :D
But can you sit corrected? Its one of our few claims to fame (weep) don't do that (wipe away tears of unnecessary indignation) again... :cry:
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
The Josh
Apprentice

Post by The Josh »

LEGOFREAK wrote:OK just to clear this up then get back on topic or else we face the wrath of the brutes...
Yes, as much as I like the KINKS and the KINGSTON TRIO, I like you MOC a lot better! :wink:

The amount of imagination that you put into your MOC is fantastic. You and your son both did a great job at creating a very good and original castle.

-The Josh