King Leo and Cedric the Bull?

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

King Leo and Cedric the Bull?

Post by Sir Kohran »

Mounted there before him was Cedric, king of the Bull barbarians.
"Hello, brother," King Leo remarked as he positioned his lance and spurred his horse.
I got this from http://www.adequate.com/lego/reviews/Details/262.html.

Is Cedric really King Leo's brother? It'd make an interesting twist to the sadly gone KK1 storyline.
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well, if Cedric IS Leo's brother, it isn't a canonical decision. There is no OFFICIAL storyline that says that he is. And even then, you can do as you please.

Personally, in most of my games, back before the Great Dismantling, Cedric was King Leo's cousin or nephew, and his heir, should Princess Storm not marry.

Of course, Cedric being characterised the way he was, it was inevitable that innumerous games included attempts by him to remove Storm completely, and set himself on the throne. Precisely how Leo fit in depended on whether or not he was senile in that particular game.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Well, I'm very intrigued by the idea of Cedric being Leo's brother. In fact, I think I'll keep it that way from now on.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

The story that you linked to is a fan created story that does not necessarily follow the official storyline. I don't believe LEGO ever said that the two were related, or that they weren't for that matter. It's entirely up to you.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

doctorsparkles wrote:The story that you linked to is a fan created story that does not necessarily follow the official storyline. I don't believe LEGO ever said that the two were related, or that they weren't for that matter. It's entirely up to you.
I know that ia a fan story, and it probably isn't all true, but I just found the idea interesting enough to ask about. Actually, from now on, in my stories Cedric will always be Leo's bro.