Colossal Castle Contest: Bad Entry List

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Colossal Castle Contest: Bad Entry List

Post by architect »

Here is the list of members and their entries which are incorrect for the contest. Please change your entries to follow the Contest Rules page by January 7th or they will be disqualified and deleted from our database.

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/co ... ntest.html

Once your submission errors are fixed, we will take your name/entry off of the list. Post questions in this thread about submission errors for the contest admins to answer. Thank you.

List:

A.J. - The Robbers' Hideout - Outlaw Fortress - Images are too large and should not be in the bitmap format.

James "jamit" Wadsworth - Gates of Minas Tirth - Miscellaneous Too many images. Please delete all but three images from this brickshelf folder.

Jipay - Diablo Hunt Link to images is broken and previous images were too large.

Jason Cicchini/ the Rascal King - Merbil Mungo's Magic Shoppe - CCC - Tudor Style Shops Too many images, reduce folder to 3 images.

The Yeti - The Giant - Fantastical/Mythic Customization Giant images of the Giant are not acceptable. Please reduce to 800x600 pixels.

Erik (erikut) Dahl - Plane, Blacksmith, Castle, Minas Tirith, Mount Doom, Romance, Hideout All entries images are too large and must be made no larger than 800x600 pixels.

Pedro de Zuviría Abbate - Gigantic Trebuchet Images are too large.
Last edited by architect on Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CC Sets Admin
Ja_izzle
Apprentice

Re: Colossal Castle Contest: Bad Entry List

Post by Ja_izzle »

architect wrote:Jason Werner - Waverunner, Avatre, Sunfury, My Small Sailboat, Small Castle, Black War Chariot, Catapultist, Scythe Chariot Links to incorrect folders, broken thumbnail images, all images are too large.
I just wanted to state, that I have no idea what the My Small sail boat entry is, or what the small castle is, and i thought I had only entered the two chariots(catapultist and scythe chariot,) so i don't recall what the black war chariot is... And then i also need to know how to fix broken thumbnail images.

jason
Beware Avatre, Fire of the Dawn, for she swoops like golden fury from above.......

[url=http://www.neahkahnie.k12.or.us/~jasonw/homepage.htm][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blackjack ... rise12.jpg[/img][/url]
Ja_izzle
Apprentice

Post by Ja_izzle »

Also, is there anychance that you could email or pm me back my entry info, because of the descriptions, which i obviously don't recall.????

Jason
Beware Avatre, Fire of the Dawn, for she swoops like golden fury from above.......

[url=http://www.neahkahnie.k12.or.us/~jasonw/homepage.htm][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blackjack ... rise12.jpg[/img][/url]
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Jason,

I accidentally included a few mocs by another member in your list. I will pm your descriptions so you can re submit. Thanks!

Ben E.
Contest Admin
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

im sorry but my submissons cant be in cause i have no time to change the size i have ben whitout comp all winter.

well well next year then

Erik
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

im sorry but my submissons cant be in cause i have no time to change the size i have ben whitout comp all winter.

well well next year then

Erik
I am sorry to hear that Erik. We still need to follow the rules. Perhaps another CC member could copy your images, reduce the size and then host them on a brickshelf account. If someone does resize them for you before January 7th , send me a pm or email ( ellermann@gmail.com ) with the folder links and I will add them to the contest.

Ben E.
Contest Admin
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Okay, I finsihed shrinking and uploading the pics. Just go to my Brickshelf account and once the folder is public erikut(if you're out there) can get them submitted.

edit: here's the folder with all the fodlers of pics in it. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=110513 Not yet public of course. :wink: :D
Space rocks.
Blueandwhite
CC Mascot Maker

Post by Blueandwhite »

I was wondering if there was a problem with my last two entries for the CCC (Green Fox Tavern, and Brickmoor Castle). I entered them on the last day, arround 6:30 pm Eastern Time, but they are not on the entries page. I noticed that most, if not all of the entries that were submitted afterwards have been included.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I was wondering if there was a problem with my last two entries for the CCC (Green Fox Tavern, and Brickmoor Castle). I entered them on the last day, arround 6:30 pm Eastern Time, but they are not on the entries page. I noticed that most, if not all of the entries that were submitted afterwards have been included.
That is not correct. A very large number of entries were submitted yesterday and many were submitted after yours and have not been approved yet. We are working on it. Since you and many other entrants did not fill out thumbnail links correctly, etc it will take us some time.

Ben E.
Contest Admin
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (and s on for about 15 minuites) Forester

This makes me so happy (thank you)

Erik :D
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

erikut wrote:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU (and s on for about 15 minuites) Forester

This makes me so happy (thank you)

Erik :D
Anytime man. It was nothing really. :wink:
Space rocks.