75%
No
25%

Total votes: 36

Sir Drake
Archer

Can you see Jayko as a Dark Lord?

Post by Sir Drake »

I was wondering if you guys could see Jayko as an Evil guy, 'cause you always (not all of you...) see Jayko as a geeky, pesky Rainbow Knight. He has a pretty cool face.
----------
*this is the short form of my story, and I don't have it typed out somewhere*
----------
So, Jayko gets to the academy to become a soldier in the Royal Army and becomes good friends with Danju, his instructor. Jayko is much better then the other "trainees" so his friend Danju trains him in the ways of chivalry. At the end of his heavy training, a Great War erupts. Jayko, Leon(his friend) and Danju are send in to the frontlines to keep off the enemy from the Capitol. In the village of Drizzt they fight for two long years and Jayko has some emotional breakdowns(his friend Leon dies in his arms, his hand got burned and he has the feeling that his best friend Danju doesn't trusts him anymore). Because he thinks that Danju doesn't trusts him anymore he searches for new friends, when he needs to go to defend the capitol with Danju and the rest of the men, he meets Gideon, the Councilor of the King, Jayko becomes good buddies with Gideon. Gideon gets to know Jayko better and learns all of Jayko's problems. With that knowledge at his side his makes the hole in Jayko's friendship with Danju bigger. Jayko is a special guy with more strength then any common man. Gideon supports Jayko to use all of his power, his plan is to give Jayko the feeling of power, so he would join Gideon to get even more power. Jayko doesn't knows that Gideon is actually working with the Enemy, if Gideon gets Jayko on his side victory would be his.

In the third year of the war, Jayko gets wounded in his face, scars whom would never leave, his gets more evil and has more darker thoughts every day. Danju sees this and tries to get Jayko back to the "good" side, but it's not of use, Jayko's heart is to much darkened by the loss of all his comrades and the will of power. Then something snatches in him and he attacks Danju, his friend and teacher. Danju is old but he got a lots of better during The War, he grabs his sword and attacks Jayko also. The two fight and Danju gets mortally wounded by Jayko who gots the upper hand. Jayko leaves his master there to die and goes to Gideon.

When he arrives there, he sees that Lord Kryses is at Gideons house to. He ask Gideon what the Dark Lord of the Enemy is doing here, Gideon finally tells him the truth, but with lies in it. He tells Jayko that Danju hated him and wanted to get rid of him. Jayko gets angry and in his fury he kills Zakreos, general of the Wolf Pack. Then Gideon says something that surprised everyone in the room. He gave Jayko Excalibur with the words: "Don't fear Darkness, embrace it and you will become more powerfull then anyone else". Jayko accepted the Sword and sliced off Lord Kryses' head in a splitsec. That's how Jayko became the wecond Dark Lord to rule the Evil Army. Heruled with the wise council of Gideon at his side and in the fifth year of The War they took King Richard as their prisoner and Jayko torchered him and let him suffer that much that he would realize what pain he went trough, what emotional pain he had got during The War. At last the King died at Jayko's hands. The War was over. Evil had got victory and Good was defeated. The peasants of Morcia whom had survived the War we're all put in slavery and had to work in the goldmines.

But there was still hope Sir Drake, a friend of Danju, had survived the war and returned to his home: Dragonholm.
There he collected an army big enough to defeat Lord Jayko.
He attacked Morcia and the Second War waged over it, it was a lot of shorter then the first one and took only two years of Drake's life.

Lord Jayko was defeated and Good survived...
----------
---Jayko
I don't have a digicam so I'll just tell you how they look like:
My academy-Jayko is just an Ep.1 Qui-Gon Jin body with a Han Solo face and black standard hear.
War-Jayko is just the official TLC Jayko.
Evil Jayko is Jayko with a Ep.6 Jedi Luke torso, left hand is black(it's burned remember...), brown pants, long black hear and a "customized" head, I've just putted some scars on it. To give you an idea of the scars, they look like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Count ... 256/12.jpg
---Danju
Instructor Danju: Official TLC Danju
General Danju: Official TLC Danju
Battle worn Danju: Bib Fortuna body, plate legs, battle worn cape, shiny sword, Ep.4 Obi-Wan head and Ep.1 Qui-Gon hear.
---Leon
Soldier Leon:KK1 knight torso, shogun chain mail legs, battle worn cloak, Draco Malfloy head, normal brown hair.
Older Leon: Just replace the head with a pirate head.

This is all, so why can/can't you see Jayko as an Evil Lord?
Comments on my story are also welcome :D .
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well, I don't know about your story, as such, but I could definitely see Jayko as a Dark Lord. Not a supreme, Sauron-type Dark Lord, but more of "dark" (as in bad guy) "lord" (as in noble, captain, leader-type person).

It's the smirk that does it for me...
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Re: Can you see Jayko as a Dark Lord?

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Drake wrote:I was wondering if you guys could see Jayko as an Evil guy?
Yup! :D :wink: :twisted:

In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Formendacil wrote:Not a supreme, Sauron-type Dark Lord, but more of "dark" (as in bad guy) "lord" (as in noble, captain, leader-type person).

It's the smirk that does it for me...
Yeah, That's what I meant not a Sauron Bad Guy just some Evil Captain guy.. 8) For me it's the eyes who does it.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Yea, that's an easy one - either in the way your story goes or in many other ways...he's all ambitious and talented, and naive... and kind of gives me the feeling that he could be over-zealous... actually, the whole thing reminds me a lot of Anakin from Star Wars - with Danju being Obi-Wan or something!

Anyway, yea, Jayko def. has what it takes... I actually think it might be cool(?)/funny(?) if he was bad with that baby-blue armour as well - just to show ya never know!
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Here's my theory:

After the defeat of Vladek and the destruction of the Dark Fortress, Mathias crowns Jayko the new King and the army of Morcia returns home to celebrate. Mathias passes away peacefully in his bed, and is buried beneath the Castle. Thus the reign of King Jayko begins. For a while, the Kingdom is at peace under Jayko's rule, with Danju and the others for guidance. But soon, threats begin to spread through the Kingdom, as creatures from the Moorlands, disturbed by the loss of the Heart of Ages, start to enter the land, whilst rumours spread that supporters of Vladek begin to spread words of rebellion. And beyond the borders of the world, the Great Sorcerer is recovering his power. Many of the Knights also become discontented with Jayko's rule, saying that a naive whelp is not fit for the throne of Mathias. Angry at this, King Jayko goes to increasingly extreme measures to get his own way. Jayko has anyone who had links with Vladek exiled to the Moorlands. The young King also sends his Knights off to slaughter the Morrlands beasts that are roaming freely in the Kingdom, in the fervent hope that the rebellious ones will be slain. He even uses the Book of Morcia - the object that's power corrupted both Vladek and King Mallakee - to create power for him to stop the Sorcerer. But in fact the Great Sorcerer is the one feeding negative energy into his head. Danju cautions the young ruler, trying to get some sense into him, but Jayko does not care and instead sends him away in exile whilst he continues. Danju must now try and free Jayko before it's too late...
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

I can see him as one. His face doesnt look to friendly and neither does Mathias's face eithier. Somewhere I saw that Jayko gets crowned king in the next set of KK2. That made me start thinking of how that kingdom will go down the drain with that ambitious, ego the size of the world toddler in charge. Well those are my thoughts for now.

Dusty
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Well of course Jayko is evil! He is the foul comander of the dreaded JellyBean knights.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

I'm asking your opinion right now, help me on this one: Would you people like if I write out my entire story(long version) and post the chapters here when ready?
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well I might have, if I strained myself to the point of breaking, but the Roleplay has given me the impression of him being just a bumbleing idiot. Sorry but no, just to rainbowish.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Yea. I can see him being a dark evil knight. As someone else said, the story is like Anakin turning into Darth Vader.

I think a story would be cool. Go for it!
Space rocks.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

I'm asking your opinion right now, help me on this one: Would you people like if I write out my entire story(long version) and post the chapters here when ready?
That's what I'm doin - just because I don't want to start and then stop... or take a long time to post chapters - I think you can lose a lot of ppl that way.
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

It's a cool story, but I hope Danju survived!
As for Jayko the Almighty Lord of Darkness and Evil? More like Jayko the Almighty Lord of Darkness and Evil flunkie!
ragnarok
Bailiff

Post by ragnarok »

Well of course Jayko is evil! He is the foul comander of the dreaded JellyBean knights.
clap...clap...clap
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

I would LOVE to see Jayko as a dark person. KK2 is kinda growin' on me, but only kidna growin'! Jayko would be cool as an evil dude. I'd imagine him to be kinda like Gollum at the end of ROTK game.
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!