All those locked threads...

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

All those locked threads...

Post by Formendacil »

Greetings Roleplayers!

Most of you, by now, should have seen the immense stack of locked Roleplay threads at the top of the forum. Indeed, every Roleplay thread currently created.

You are asking yourself: why are these here? Why do they all have Formendacil as the last poster? Is this some sort of maniacal power trip?

The answer is rather simple. I have included at the end of each Roleplay thread a link to the following thread, thus making it a great deal easier for a new member catching up on his reading to follow the entire Roleplay from start to finish. I know from experience that some of those Roleplay threads were very hard to track down. Now it is only necessary to find the first Roleplay thread (this), and you are then able to follow the entire Roleplay in linear succession.

Of course, Nathan is working on archiving the Roleplay, but there is still an awful lot to be gleaned from the original threads. Also, the archiving is far from complete.

I would like to recommend that people go back and read the old threads. There is a lot in them that is worth reading, both for entertainment values and as a refresher course on the background of the Roleplay. This is, however, a mere suggestion. Since you are all Roleplayers, you should have all read the entire Roleplay at one point or another.

Okay, I'm done, you can go back to Roleplaying.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Re: All those locked threads...

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Great work Mike! Thanks a ton for doing this!
Formendacil wrote:Of course, Nathan is working on archiving the Roleplay, but there is still an awful lot to be gleaned from the original threads. Also, the archiving is far from complete.
Indeed. Currently only Misfits of Dametreos I & II and the Fell War are online. Dragonlust (where Lord Void, Shainya, and Rosa enter the CCRP) is complete, but I need to tranfer it to an HTML format, as is Return Of The Bulls. The Old Man/Sorceror King tale has been archived as well, but the entire tale has not been roleplayed yet. (*hint hint at Mike*). The entire BloodVaine epic is still being edited, but I am nearly done with that too. So, in other words, I have made a lot of progress, and Dragonlust and Return Of The Bulls will appear soon!
Formendacil wrote:Is this some sort of maniacal power trip?
Yes! :twisted:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].