Roleplay Question

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
erikut
Steward

Roleplay Question

Post by erikut »

Ive bin franticly reading the roleplay latly and hope to join soon.

well and i have one imple question i dont really think was answerd in the rules:
Are there any "evil" factions in the roleplay where i can enter my "evil" characters?
Thanks before you ansver

Erik
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Though some factions like the Dragon Masters and the Fright Knights are generally considered evil, your 'evil' character can be part of any faction you want, and any 'good' character can be part of any faction percieved to be 'bad'. Factions change loyalties often. The Black Falcons were considered 'bad' by many Roleplayers since the begining of the Roleplay, but at last they might be turning 'good'. In other words, the 'goodness' or 'evilness' of your character is not limited by it's faction.

I hope this helps!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

I agree with everything Nathan just said.
An example would be my chars. Two are from Classic LegoLand, one is pure evil and the other is a good guy.
And I hope that helps too.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Nate pretty much summed it up. The only other point I'd like to make is not to start thinking of Factions (or even people!) as "good" or "bad". Try to think of them as simply human. Even Void has a "good" side, however small it may be. My whole goal for the past six months for example has been trying to potray the Falcons that way - a nation of ambitius people who sometimes let that run away with them - not evil warmongering brutes.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

ok thanks guys that clears up a lot:

Erik