Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: March 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

TheOrk wrote:I remember that I also had a char.
Since it's hard updating with one or two guys every week here's my char again so you don't forget,because as you said you prefer doing it in bulk. :wink:
Thanks. I'm really sorry about the delay guys, but I had a huge test on Saturday, I was gone all day Sunday, and Monday was Spring Cleaning! :roll: :? :shock:

Anyway, I'll make sure all your characters will be up by tonight.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Thanks. I'm really sorry about the delay guys, but I had a huge test on Saturday, I was gone all day Sunday, and Monday was Spring Cleaning! :roll: :? :shock:

Anyway, I'll make sure all your characters will be up by tonight.
Spring cleaning!!!!!

I just got home from shovelling 3 inches of snow for nearly 2 hours!!!

Speaking of characters, that reminds me...

I need to upload that pic of Oris Del Grakken....
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Thanks. I'm really sorry about the delay guys, but I had a huge test on Saturday, I was gone all day Sunday, and Monday was Spring Cleaning!
Off-Topic: You have school on Saturdays?? :? I don't know in Amerika, but here in Belgium, we only go to school on weekdays.
On-Topic: Thanks to add the chars, don't forget the pics of Swift and Strider. :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Drake wrote:Off-Topic: You have school on Saturdays?? :? I don't know in Amerika, but here in Belgium, we only go to school on weekdays.
He's homeschooled.

Actually, he's not the only one.

It's really the way to go. 8)
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:He's homeschooled.

It's really the way to go. 8)
Wise words! 8)

Ok, at last, characters have been updated!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Just a note to you all, I will be gone from the 25-6. The first part is due to Easter weekend, the second is cramming in as much schoolwork as possible in preparation for the third segment as I will be visiting Washington DC again :D (hopefully I'll be able to visit the Lego store in that area)

As a result, the recap will be delayed up to the second week of April.

That's all

Nick

PS:
Very true. Very true indeed....
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Ok, at last, characters have been updated!
The pic that was with my char isn't up on the char's page
is the link broken? It's not working for me :?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

TheOrk wrote:The pic that was with my char isn't up on the char's page is the link broken? It's not working for me :?
http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... heOrk.html

Hmm, it looks fine to me...
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
TheOrk wrote:The pic that was with my char isn't up on the char's page is the link broken? It's not working for me :?
http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... heOrk.html

Hmm, it looks fine to me...
Well none of the pics are working for me on the entire page so I assume its a prob with my computer then :?
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Roleplayers, brothers...
The time has come for me to bide farewell to all of you. I have seen many great things during the roleplay, and many bad. I have seen the rise of budding storytellers. I have helped to cultivate the roots of almost every Roleplay faction. And, after the Bloodvaine War, alas, I feel I cannot top the masterpieces of writing I have witnessed, as well as penned.
I joined last year a month or so after the Roleplay was created. I was brash, reckless, and stupid, just like my first character, and I made a lot of trouble, until later, when I decided to end the tyrannical reign of Breck Silandro and start a newer, nobler, more thought out avatar. His name was Radjar Kath, and he entered the story with a bang.
Soon, with this new and gallant character, I began the controversial Fell War between the once peaceful Forestdweller factions. After the fallout of this great struggle, which was engineered by only myself and a handful of stalwart posters, a new rich and fantastic era was born. Characters once again could live at peace, and enjoy the great atmosphere of Dametreos. Despite the great war just before, all the nations emerged stronger than before.
I breathed life into the stale Dark Forest, and for that, I was satisfied.
Then Nathan, Barbapple (Brian), Nik and other veteran posters from the time of the legendary misfits gathered to see Bjarn's coronation, as well as myself. And there brewed the next great storyline, the greatest the Roleplay has ever (or will ever) known...The Bloodvaine Saga. A tide of new characters arrived and the posting in the first stages of the saga were the richest, grandest and simply visionary of any seen before. It was grand. It was beautiful to be a part of it.
Now, it has come to this... just like the time of the Fell War, only a handful remain to keep the story going, though it seems as if things are going as fast as they ever have. With this condition, combined with other things, I find it increasingly difficult to keep up, and it is virtually impossible to do all there is to do.
Read 60 pages, cram it into memory, post, read 5 more pages, cram it into memory, post...
Due to this and other reasons, I have to say goodbye.
It has been a good, long run. And my characters... let them be NPCs, allow their legacy to continue and blossom. Just don't kill them or cripple them, for I may return.
Though I may not be a legend, I have contributed so much to the world and I am happy with that, and I feel it is the time for another to carry the torch, a new generation of Roleplayers has come.
So then, farewell.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Hi guys! I just thought I would drop by and say. "Hi guys!"

Edit: C'ya Daimyo. You ahve been a good friend to me.

On a similar note. I know I have already said I was basically leaving the RP I must tread on it a bit more. I have no idea what's going on with any of my characters but, I'm sure they're in good hands, and I leave them there. For they are capable hands I'm sure, so I may return, but that is a smal chance. I'm a space lover, and I will always be so.

And as Yoda would say, "Say farewell, I will, and may the force be with you."
Space rocks.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Well guys, I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say that you will both be missed. :(
And Daimyo, if could wright up a farewell post half that good when I end up leaving... well I'd be happy.

Oh, and you know you'll be back. Brain tried to leave and he's back already. When you join the roleplay it sticks to you and holds on till the day you die. :twisted: But hey, don't let that ruin your vacation from this corner of the net. :D

See ya round
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

Okay, I am back in the game, and this is my first post for the month invloving the CC roleplay storyline. here is my addition:
I'm back in the game

H-16, near the KK1 territory (kayfir's territory)

"yep...we've spent almost a whole month on the seas...and we aren't anywhere near land. I can't see a thing but water and fog!" announced Cyclonis in a very edg-y expression. It was like he was frustrated and also sad and wonderus at the same time.
Kayfir didn't really mind the adventure. He was never bored. He was never sick of the seas, and was always interested in venturing. He was fine the way he is. Theres food here, water (well, salt-water, but Kayfir had bottles of fresh-water from the kings quaters) and not-much shelter, but if it rained, he wouldn't mind the shower.
As for qual-Ren, well, he was wonderous all the time. He was very quiet and he didn't really speak much, but everyone knew what he had to say. He was crunched up into a little ball on the edge of the boat, looking into the water.
He whipped out a long, sharp, wooden pike with a steel tip. He concentrated on the seas, staring and studying the ways of the fish. He had remembered everything that Kayfirr had taught him, he had remembered to strike at the fish whenever they least expected it, and always strike them straight into the back, through the dorsal fin.
He watched...carefully. He noticed a pretty huge fish swim by, back and forth, and then he noticed Kayfir beside him, watching the fish and he could notice that he was about to alarm him on when to pearce the fish.

"There's always a bigger fish" said Kayfir. Qual-Ren didn't really pay attention to what he had just said, but he must have thought that it would have something to do with striking fish, so, without a further glance or second thought, in a split second straight after Kayfir had opened his mouth to talk, Qual drilled the pike straight into the river, puncturing the top of a medium-sized fish, and bringing the fish above sea level, on to the boat.

"haha, its a pretty big one" said Kayfir. Qual-ren could tell that he was proud of him. Cyclonis was just sitting on the other end of the small boat, seeking land.

Kayfir had looked up in the sky, and he looked at the clouds. He had seen something. Something white, with a bit of blue on it. It had blue fur on its back, and on top of its head. It looked so long, so pure and so peaceful.
It was a dragon. Kayfir had noticed that same dragon in the sky for his whole life so far. On bad occasions when he feels that nothing else can go wrong, he looks up in the sky to see that dragon. It just so happens that it is always out and about flying around whenever he looks up there. Its as if he had been blessed by that dragon. Something good happens that will save everything whenever he looks up there. The dragon seemed so huge, it seemed like it was so long, that it went on for kilometres, but the way that Kayfir sees it, it looks so small, because the dragon is so far away up in those clouds. 'Maybe that dragon is up in heaven' Kayfir thought to himself. 'Maybe thats why i am being blessed when things go wrong' thought Kayfir.
"Maybe" he thought, yet only to discover that he was actually announcing that statement out aloud to everyone.
"maybe what?" asked Cyclonis.
"...oh, nothing" Kayfir replied to him, then turned around and smiled to the clouds up above

"Hey! I found it" screamed Cyclonis.
"Found what?" said Qual.
"I found land! Seriously, come see! its so green and rich with colour!" screamed Cyclonis. The two others came to see what he was so exited about.
"It really is land!" screamed qual with joy!
Cyclonis and Qual-Ren were happy once again.

...Maybe it was because of the dragon. :D
..so what do you think? I noticed that Lemonsqueezer liked my additions, so i'd like to hear what he thinks. :wink:
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Hi Cyclonis!
It was a good post in my opinion. I can 't wait to see where this goes. :wink:
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

thanks I am glad you like it :)