Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: March 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

Oh, also, I hate to trouble you, but in the character archives, could you please update Kayfir's image to this one:

Code: Select all

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/the-k-man/Castle-hill/kayfir_newage.jpg
Thats the name of the url if you want it aswell.
And, also, if its okay with LEGO-las, then could you put this image under "Qual-Ren":

Code: Select all

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/the-k-man/Castle-hill/qual-ren_newage.jpg
I'm sorry about the clothes--they don't match the description, but i guess the image is better than having nothing.
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

I have a question; Where is the Castle of Morcia? I was probably going to do to do a post involving it, but couldn't figure out whether it was on the mane land or on the island? If someone knows the answer could they please tell me.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The Green Knight wrote:Burtrand Stormrunner sipped his frothy brew
Hey, great post Micah! Targon has returned! :twisted: One minor point: Burtrand's last name is Storm-Rider, not Stormrunner.
Cyclonis wrote:Oh, also, I hate to trouble you, but in the character archives, could you please update Kayfir's image to this one: And, also, if its okay with LEGO-las, then could you put this image under "Qual-Ren":
No problem! I'll get to this ASAP.
Sir Dillon wrote:I have a question; Where is the Castle of Morcia? I was probably going to do to do a post involving it, but couldn't figure out whether it was on the mane land or on the island? If someone knows the answer could they please tell me.
Good question. The Castle of Morcia's location has never really been specified in the CCRP. And though some kind of castle is mentioned in Misfits of Dametreos II, it's never labeled as Morcia. So, feel free to put it where ever you want!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Whoops! My bad. Thanks for the heads up Nate. Oh and by the way, you can put Gib down as retired any time. I won't be posting anymore with him for a while.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Yes, Cyclonis, it works. Thanks for, well, kinda controling my person for a while. And lets say he doesn't want people knowing he's a forestmen, so he hides his real shirt. I think we could work some plot inter that pic...
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

:lol: that was a movie tribute if I ever saw one Nate. That stuff is getting to your head methinks. Still, I enjoyed it...

*turns off Nate's TV*
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Lemme guess. You saw the Incredibles recently :lol:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Yes, you certainly have a way with parody. A lot broader and more obvious than the subtle hints I occasionally slip into my writing. Still, it was certainly enjoyable!
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

No problemo', LegoLas, and I don't blame you for making up more characters--it gets very boring on that boat :P But they will be hitting land soon...
Oh, and Kayfir taught Qual to catch fish. :D
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Formendacil, I like your post of Modious, It's making curious of who the Emperor has in mind. Can't wait till the next post. :D
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Cyclonis wrote:But they will be hitting land soon...
Oh, and Kayfir taught Qual to catch fish. :D
So I saw. In a little while I'll be able to really start posting, right now I'm to busy.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Drake wrote:Formendacil, I like your post of Modious, It's making curious of who the Emperor has in mind. Can't wait till the next post. :D
Glad to hear it!

Although the Emperor is just a way for (and the other Mods) to keep an in-Roleplay control on things (so that they don't get too far out of hand), I like writing posts about him, since I get to use a lot of fancy language.

In case no one had noticed, I like fancy language. :P

As said though, this is mainly a housekeeping storyline. Rdajar has to be replaced by somebody, sometime, and I'm just making sure that the transition is done as smoothly as possible.

Look for the next post in the very near future!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Great post Formendacil! I had an NPC named Sir Rillian, he's a high ranknig advisor to the emperor, so don't forget to use him 8)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

TheOrk wrote:Great post Formendacil! I had an NPC named Sir Rillian, he's a high ranknig advisor to the emperor, so don't forget to use him 8)
He might be one of the higher-ranking knights, and pretty important as far as the military goes, but I doubt he would have much influence on civic matters, or foreign policy. Besides which, Constantius seems to do a lot his own thinking.

However, if the situation seems amenable in the future, I'll try to remember to work him in.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Leader of Crusader
Uuhhhh... that's kinda wrong. It says it under my next char-yah i know they have some weird names- but it should say... uuhhhh.. N/A